Thread: Macbook Air: Black plastic part under the screen is loose

Macbook Air: Black plastic part under the screen is loose

I have recently purchased a Macbook Air 11 " but now i have reported a problem with the same. I am sure whether this is problem or it is like that like that only. I have checked Macbook Air 11" screen and found that that the black plastic part under the Macbook screen is loose. I tried to press it and surprised that it is moving a little bit. So if you can then please help me with then proper suggestion regarding same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Macbook Air: Black plastic part under the screen is loose

I think that you have got the faulty device which is giving this kind of issue. If you are getting the issue and your device is under the warranty period then i will advise you to return the same to the Apple and ask for the replacement of the same. Just visit the Apple store and ask for the replacement of the same. So if you are going through the same then this is the only solution for same.

You are not the only one who is going through the same issue but i am also getting the Black plastic part under the screen is loose issue. How come Apple make the same thing working with the same or not. When i press the base which is made of the plastic i feel it is moving. I have contacted the Apple regarding the same and they replaced the device of mine with the new one. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting any solution for same or not.

I have searched on the Internet and come to know that there are many user of the Macbook Air are complaining regarding this loose screen. It means that there are lots of faulty product are available in the market. Anyway i have contacted the Apple and they come and pick my device and replace with the new one. I hope people who are getting the issue with the new Macbook air can go with the same and replace it with the new one.