Thread: Access call/SMS/MMS(etc) history on Windows Phone 7

Access call/SMS/MMS(etc) history on Windows Phone 7

I have Windows 7 Phone. I want to know about my Windows 7 Phone. I recently bought it and i don't have much knowledge about this mobile phone. How can i get my call, sms, mms history and if i want to read or change in it so what i have to do for that? If any one know about this so please reply me.

I think you have to check your mobile setting. You take the help of your mobile phone user manual guide so you can easily understand your mobile without any problem. In user manual guide you can get all the information related to your mobile phone. So need to worry if you are new user just refer it and check the all setting which you required.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

you have Windows Phone 7 mobile phone. If you want to check your call, sms, mms history then go to Call and SMS history. You can see your all call and sms history in this option. In call history you can see you can see miss call, dialed call, receive call history. Like that in SMS history you can see received SMS, send sms history. So with the help of this option you can get idea about your all done past call and sms event on your phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There are many existing platforms provide Application programming interface (API) for History of the mobile phone. To check your mobile history, Go to Mobile menu option. Go to setting option, then go to call setting and click on history option. Now you can read all your mobile history. If you want to modify in it then you can modify it.

You like to read or change your history from your mobile phone. You can directly access your call history from your Menu> communication> call history. In this you can get all your call history in this. If you want to delete any history then you can delete it. You can directly delete all history from your history setting, for that you click on clear all. Like that you can also change your SMS history.