Thread: Windows Phone 7 vs IPhone 4 (iOS 4)

Windows Phone 7 vs IPhone 4 (iOS 4)

I have seen many great features of an iPhone 4 which has iOS 4 operating system but now its new competitor, That is Windows Phone 7 have launched. I would love to know the difference between both of these operating systems as how they works and which is winning over whom? If i am buying a smartphone then for which i should be going?

Re: Windows Phone 7 vs IPhone 4 (iOS 4)

The topic is still interesting. WP7 lacks many things from IOS. iOS lacks many good things for other operating systems. What more, I have immediately pulled to the side of WP is a brilliant support for Exchange and Xbox Live. Both functions which I appreciate very much. And the home screen with the title is awesome. On Pocketnow.com gives a comparison between Ios and WP7. One can not simply compare the devices. WP focuses on information. iOS on Apps.

Both of these operating systems are great and only thing as for which you should go buying is depends on your use. NO ONE can tell what operating system is better than the other because they drive totally different "target groups". Therefore you had better written: "I personally find the IOS better well. ...." and "I personally think the WP7 better well.

IOS is beginning to be easy to use and almost 100% of third-party apps are designed necessarily related to iOS itself (admitted iPad, iPod outside) the system only on a device running, Apple is also the Lord as to what power the hardware and software can bring. I think that an iOS 4 does not have any problem for running the third party application but mind it that Windows Phone 7 is not yet opened to the third party applications and many of its features. Mobile phone is not a thing to buy on an everyday so it would be better if you think twice before buying any phone.

Logging is very different in the iPhone 4 you can see how the applications are in the start screen, while the LG smartphone that runs on the start screen WP7 is focused on providing a variety of tools characteristic of mobile phone, where you can see actual data for each of them. IOS applications run faster than in WP7 and controls playback of media files where WP7 are more intuitive than the Apple OS, and that can be accessed directly from the terminal volume controls, making it easier listen to audio while you are using another program or application.

The best thing is that this smartphone developers continue to work to make Windows Mobile Phone 7 the best compete against Apple iOS 4. The secret is in the gameplay and support from the likes of EA, Gameloft, Namco, Konami and Glu Mobile, since Microsoft has its own game development studio. In addition, WP7 provides excellent support for multiplayer support, so it should be regarded with utmost respect and, above all, be seen as a potential rival iOS 4.

In the case of iPhone OS 4 no big news, at least in terms of design. One of the most important is the possibility of creating folders grouping menu icons. A breakthrough that will reduce congestion and group icons with the same characteristics. For Windows 7 Interface Phone Metro is reaping good reviews from users and is an innovation compared to previous graphical environments. Perhaps the most important and the most controversial being generated. First, and although the respective announcements from Apple and Microsoft may seem that the iPhone does have multitasking OS 4 and Windows Phone 7 no, the reality is not so strongly and indeed it works at this point is quite similar. The iPhone OS 4 does not have full multitasking as we know it . Allows third-party applications can make use of background audio, operating voice calls over IP, location, and local push notifications, the completion of tasks and improves the rate of change between tasks. That is, we listen to music, download mail and receive Skype calls (for example) while opening another application.