Thread: Macbook Air browser problem or internet connection problem

Macbook Air browser problem or internet connection problem

I have been using my macbook air laptop from last 4 months but i have not been in such a dreadful situation ever in my life. I purchased my laptop just 4 months back and now i am not able to work on my internet due to some problem. As i am an executive in a multi-national company, i have to use internet connection frequently. But now i am not able to use the internet on my laptop due to some reason and because of that i am facing such problems. I am simply not able to work as i am a regular user of internet. So please suggest me so solutions so that i can overcome this problem.

Re: Macbook Air browser problem or internet connection problem

Try for some solutions like reloading the Operating System. I had the same problem with it and i am doing this for the second time. I had no issues until i upgraded it to 10.5.6. This time i am not going to upgrade it as i want to see what happens if i dont do it . And I have had the MacBook Air for a while with no issues regarding this until I upgraded it with 10.5.6 .. Try this out i am sure it will definitely help you out and your problem will be solved after going through this solution.

I had the same problem with my MacBook Air after when I installed the Operating System and did some migration from my personal computer . I think that their was some internet setting problem but i tried all possible internet settings on the MacBook Air laptop but nothing worked. After that i saw my internet connection with some other way like i tried connecting it to my friends laptop and guess it worked. Anyways I read through these posts and then deleted all the login items in the Accounts and window and then restarted and guess what my problem was solved.

I think you need to setup the internet connection again as their may be some problem related to the internet connection which they are providing you. As you can see that the rest of the applications in your laptop are working normally but the problem is only with the internet connection. So i suggest that first you go and check whether the internet connection they are providing is correct or not. I think you should ask for some help to te technical person of the internet connection provider. Just check it out and see whether it works or not..

According to me you should check both the things but one by one. I mean you should first check all the settings installed in your system. Whether they are proper or not. Check all the settings related to the internet in your system. If the settings are proper then you check all the settings of your system. If the settings in your system are proper then their must be some hardware problem with the system. Just check it out and see what happens.