Thread: Windows phone 7 :Where to store the Data?

Windows phone 7 :Where to store the Data?

From a very long time I am the user of the Windows 7 mobile, it working well. I am unable to find the storage place of the data which are placed on the mobile phone. What is the procedure for the storing the data. Some of the data’s in my mobile are vanishes from the device, so that’s why I need to make the secure data storage. Some of them are my official; I stored them in the mobile for the easy access. But I lost everything, what should I do? Any information on this…

Re: Windows 7 phone:Where to store the Data?

Take a look on the Dictionary class; it is the key value like the hash table in the windows mobile. In there you can able to create the simple data class or for getting the get class field, those data are very much populates in the windows mobile. And then add into the library of the Dictionary and then de-serialized into the some localized folder of the windows mobile. After that you can easily able to access the dictionary and also to retrieve the data also can save the string file. It might be a complex method but it is workable.

Now only in the isolated file storage you can able to store the data in your windows mobile. After that in later when you go to access the file from that storage device, it will come in the isolated file format. For the storage of the file you just simply transfer the file into the isolated file storage area. You can download the data from the web-side or by contacting with the service provider. By that you able to download any other supplementary data into the windows mobile. Before to access the data make a data deployment time for the access. This can store heavy processing or the storage of the processing file on the local database with a minimum quantity. But you have to make the serialization, make the class level script with the help of the data manager. All the files will make in the separate file in the separate file location.

Click on File , then go to the New then Project .browse for the name of the file that you stored . open the solution explorer which you will found in the right side then click on the Add references under the References. Select the file which is named as the System.Xml,ling, inside of the file a pacjage is stored which is named as System.Xml.Linq package. By this packagefile, you can able to store the data from the list of the file, and also after that you can also fetch the file or the information. Right click on the stpred file and select the option to add the item inside it, and then save the page with the name as AddItem.xaml, aftyer that open the file and apply the following code, I hope that will help you sure
    Code:
    <!--TitlePanel contains the name of the application and page title-->

<StackPanel x:Name="TitlePanel" Grid.Row="0" Margin="24,24,0,12">

<TextBlock x:Name="ApplicationTitle" Text="My Shopping List" Style="{StaticResource PhoneTextNormalStyle}"/>

<TextBlock x:Name="PageTitle" Text="New Item" Margin="-3,-8,0,0" Style="{StaticResource PhoneTextTitle1Style}"/>

</StackPanel>
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

There is content grid is applicable for the control panel for the data storage, the bellow mentioned code is for the creation of the content grid. After applying the script, make the data in a sequence manner, and then from the control grid under the control panel you can able to access the file under for the storage which is placed under the grid list.
    Code:
    <!--ContentPanel - place additional content here-->
            <Grid x:Name="ContentGrid" Grid.Row="1">
                <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                    <RowDefinition Height="Auto" MinHeight="72.5"/>
                    <RowDefinition />
                </Grid.RowDefinitions>
                <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                    <ColumnDefinition Width="100*" />
                    <ColumnDefinition Width="346*"/>
                </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<TextBlock Grid.Column="0" Grid.Row="0" Text="Name:" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center" />

<TextBox Name="nameTxt"  Grid.Column="1" Margin="8" Padding="2" Height="59"  />

<TextBlock Grid.Column="0" Grid.Row="1" Text="Price:"  HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center" />

<TextBox x:Name="priceTxt"  Grid.Column="1" Margin="8" Padding="2" Height="59" Grid.Row="1"  />

<TextBlock Grid.Column="0" Grid.Row="2" Text="Quantity:" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center" />

<TextBox Name="quanTxt" Grid.Column="1" Margin="8" Padding="2" Height="59" Grid.Row="2" />

</Grid>

<Button x:Name="BtnSave" Content="Save" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Margin="0,0,17,0" Grid.Row="1" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" Click="BtnSave_Click" />