Thread: Pause game during a phone call

Pause game during a phone call

I am using Windows Phone 7 and is obsessed of using the gaming that is provided by the phone, but the problem with that is when any one calls the game is not been paused and i get out of the gaming interface. Please give me a solution through which i can pause the game and pick up the call and continue with the same game afterward.

Re: Pause game during a phone call

Whenever the phone call arrives the application automatically reaches to pause mode which allows the gamer to attend the call and then continue the game after picking up the phone. For handling the gaming events the phone should have enough memory so that it should be able to restore the application for the reason that it should not terminated while it is in the background.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The other options you have with you is to terminate the game itself and then pick up the phone so that it will not effect the gamer, and will not cause the problem of pausing the game again and again. After the game is terminated or put to an end the application gets out of the foreground and also it may reach to a resume event. There are situations if the game is not exited you can resume the game in the resume handler event.

If your application was terminated automatically, the user may have to restart your application, in which case your application should load the saved application state and restore your application to that state. The restore facility helps you to perform the gaming that you where playing and then continue the process of gaming once again.