Thread: Zune 4.7 for Windows Phone 7

Zune 4.7 for Windows Phone 7

I am using a Windows Mobile phone this device has a latest Windows Phone 7 operating system. I was using the Zune on my previous phone os but now i want to download the Zune 4.7 on my new Windows Phone 7 OS. When i am trying to download it from the microsoft.com then i am getting an error, Using my personal Windows Live account. I am currently having a Zune 4.2 which is not detecting my device. It would be better to know that what are the new features provided in the 4.7 version of Zune.

Re: Zune 4.7 for Windows Phone 7

According to me, You should grab the new Zune 4.7 now as it would be a different experience to use it with its new features and improvements. And along with the new Zune, Using Windows Phone 7 would be like best on the better one. Though i have not download the new Zune yet as there seems to be some issue with my internet connection but soon I am gonna rock this software on my Windows Phone.

Possibly there would be some kind of server problem from the Microsoft side due to which you are not able to download the Zune software on your system. I suggest you to keep on trying to access the downloading page and it would be much better if you do the same while odd timings according to your location so that your connection does not have to face much traffic while downloading the same. Though there would be many websites from where you can download this software but still it is not recommended due to the security reasons.

Microsoft has taken care a little T-junction and icing on the cake by updating its Zune desktop software v4.7. The code should now be fully equipped to welcome incoming Windows phones, seems to give the app market will be up and running on time as well. There is an additional note to say, are that the web app purchases of up to five separate phones share the same Windows Live ID - Microsoft cleverly encourage the people to buy in bulk. As on the Zune-HD, I heard that there is no firmware update at this time, it is still on v4.5.

You can also download the softwares using the Microsoft Marketplace access over which includes music or other applications for its smartphones in order to buy more films respectively and rent there, though an option for movies does not exist yet. There are currently 86 apps, including 22 free in the Market Place. Payment will be costs in the Marketplace with Microsoft Points, the entry-level package with 400 points, 4.80 euros - currently only be billed to the credit card of the user. Microsoft has also integrated a social component that allows you to display their own Xbox Live friends and write. Users who have already installed Zune receive the prompt to update.

Zune 4.7 allows the synchronization of smart phones with the new operating system. The administration also plays music from the music stored on your PC and displays videos and pictures. In addition, now offered in addition to music, films and owner of a smartphone with Windows Mobile 7, users can buy with their phone. Music is sometimes cheaper than iTunes or Amazon. A song costs 85 cents. For popular titles, but the price goes to 1.10 €. Films can currently only rent in the future is to be added also an option. The price starts at 4.80 euros. The customer has the choice whether or not they fully or downloading a stream to start. Payment is required with the Xbox Microsoft Points currency. There packages are available from 400 points to 4.80 euros and 6,000 points for 72 euros. Billing is only a credit card.