Thread: Windows Phone 7 Memory Problem

Windows Phone 7 Memory Problem

Hello Friends...
    Few days back i bought my brand new windows phone 7. It is really a cool phone with lots of exciting features in it.. I use to play all my favorite media, surf internet without any problem, capture cool images and do many more things like downloading all my stuff directly to my windows phone.. but from last 3-4 days, i am getting some hardware problem with my memory. Whatever i try to store in my windows phone it shows some kind of message which says that the memory is full and you have to delete some of the data for storing new data. My phone memory is 4 GB and i dont think so that the memory is full due to whatever i have stored in my windows phone. So please suggest me some useful solutions so that i can solve this problem permanently.. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated..

Re: Windows Phone 7 Memory Problem

Hey i think that problem is with the hardware of your windows phone i.e.. with your memory which is been installed in your mobile phone. Because first when you tried to store the content like your videos, music or any such data in your windows phone it did not have any problem with your mobile phone but now it is having the memory problem. And i think that the problem is with the hardware of the memory. So first thing which you should do is format the memory. It will cause you to loose all the data you have stored in it. After formatting the data you can have your problem solved.. I hope this solution helps you..
    Last edited by Antonio1; 26-10-2010 at 04:20 PM.

According to me the above mentioned post should be your first solution for recovering from such memory problem. Because if at all their is any problem with the memory storage then if you format the memory and if their is any problem related to the virus infection to the memory then you can simply remove it. Just try this out it will definitely help you out. Hope it will not have any such problems in future with your memory storage..

Hey i think that the memory storage inside your windows phone 7 is been corrupted due to some reason. I personally think that their is no problem with the software which is installed in your mobile phone, but yes the problem is with your hardware. So i suggest that even after formatting the memory (which is your basic trick ) if the problem is still not solved then you have to go to the service center for the checking and if their is some problem with it then you must ask for the service of that particular hardware. Or you can even ask for the replacement of your product.. This is your last solution as you can try to delete the data first and then try for this solution..