Thread: Plugging the adapter in macbook does not power the laptop

Plugging the adapter in macbook does not power the laptop

I have recently made a purchase of 80GB HD Macbook Air. I bought one adapter and plugged in my MacBook Air. The problem i am getting is that i am not able to power the laptop. When i plugged the MacBook Pro's adapter, then it powered up? I am not able to power the air with the help of 85w MBP adapter and a MB 60w adapter. I have never faced such problem before on my system. Does a one have any idea why i am getting this problem? Is there anyone who has faced this problem? Please try to help me out, because i am very much in need of it. I hope you will that you will be suggesting me the required fix on this issue.

Repalce power adapter with the 85 Watt

If feel that you are having the following problem.
    --->It seems to be problem with the macbook air power adapter and i feel that it is dead.
    --->So you try to replace with the 85 Watt for the Macbook air
    Because even i was facing the same problem on my system. After i tried this i was able to solve my issue. So you can also go for this solution and i feel that it will solve your problem as well. If you require more assistance on this topic, then you can reply me.

Use of any adapter discharges the battery

If you are making the use any adapter on your macbook, then the following things may happen.
    • Use of any adapter does not allow the battery to charge up.
    • Due to this the battery can get discharged.
    • If the battery is discharged, then the 45w power adapter may not provide sufficient power to it.
    • Hence it does not get on.

So i will recommend you to make the use of the specific adapter which works on your system. Hope has helped you.

Need solution for my macbook pro

Even i am facing the same problem with my macbook pro. I have tried it use the 45w power adapter as well as the 85w adapter. Even making the use of this two did not help me in solving my problem. I have also tried to implement several solutions, but finally not succeeded in getting it solved. Even the above solution is not helping me out. Can anyone suggest me the solution for this problem? I am now very much frustrated with this problem and am looking to solve it very soon. I hope that you will provide me they require help. Finally i give my thanks to you for providing me the above help. Please help.