Thread: Apple Macbook air Screen Died, Need to Save Data

Apple Macbook air Screen Died, Need to Save Data

I have MacBook Air apple laptop. Screen of Macbook air died. I can able to work on my laptop but i can;t see what i am doing on my laptop. I have some important data in my laptop and i need it urgently. So how can i get this data on my other system? Please help me to solve my problem.

You have two external port to connect computer, projector etc directly to your Macbook air laptop. At a time you also use two screen with your Macbook air laptop. So you add or connect one more screen to your laptop and then transfer your file from your laptop to another destination. Now you can your laptop and able to do the operation in your Macbook air. Take the advantage of this and solve your problem.
    Last edited by Regina; 26-10-2010 at 02:31 PM.

You have a problem with your laptop display so if you have warranty for your Macbook air laptop then use your warranty period. Contact with your apple customer care center and tell them to solve your problem as soon as possible. You have important data in your laptop so give them idea about that. I think apple give you best service to solve your problem.

I think there is a problem in your video card. You have to check your video card is working properly or not. If not then you have to repair it or replace it to solve your problem. I think you check your video card on another system if problem take place then definitively there is a problem in your video card. So replace your video card and switch on your laptop. I think this will help you to look and feel your laptop with proper display.