Thread: MacBook Air 80GB hard disk drive won't work

MacBook Air 80GB hard disk drive won't work

I am using apple MacBook Air laptop. My laptop 80GB hard disk drive won't work and because of that i am not able to use my laptop. I have some important data in my 80GB hard disk drive and i don't want to loss it. How this happens with my new laptop? What i have to do to solve this problem? How can i get my data back in this situation? Please help me to solve this problem.

You have problem with your 80 GB hard disk drive and it won't work. You have to format your hard disk drive but after formatting the hard disk drive you lost your all data which is stored in your hard disk drive. Formal it and install new operation system in your laptop. After formatting check your hard disk.

I think there is a virus in your 80 GB hard disk. You have to scan your hard disk but your hard disk won't work so you need external hard disk to scan your 80 GB hard disk drive. Connect external HDD to your laptop. Now can your hard disk drive for virus. Remove all virus from your 80 GB HDD. Now after deleting the virus, restart your system and now check your HDD is working properly or not.

This is a hardware problem. So if it not working then you have to replace it. But if you have warranty for your laptop so check or replace your hard disk drive in a warranty. But you will lost your all data. If you want your data which is store in it. So backup your hard disk drive before going to replace it. There is a lot of software available in a market to backup your data.

I think you have to use hirean's bootable CD to solve your problem. Switch on your laptop and insert hirean's bootable CD in your CD-ROM now your laptop boot from your CD-ROM. Now check your hard disk open or not if open then copy data directly otherwise you have to use backup software which you also get in this bootable CD. Select your destination like pen-drive, external hard disk, CD or DVD etc. You also format your 80 GB hard disk with the help of this CD.