Thread: Unable to Change Desktop Picture on MacBookAir

Unable to Change Desktop Picture on MacBookAir

I have just bought the new Apple MacBookAir laptop. And on yesterday i was trying to customize my desktop background but i am unable to change it. I have done the settings by going into the system preference and did the rebooting of machine but then also the background picture is not coming on the desktop. I think i have lost some of the icons from the setting window. If anyone having any idea on this then please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Here I have given you some steps follow those for setting to the desktop picture, click on the apple icon next to the address bar on the left corner. Select the system preference option and then tab on the show all button. Under the tab “Personal” select the icon the desktop and screen saver. And then click on the desktop buttons a list of folders will display, you can select the image you want to display on the desktop.
    Last edited by Aarif; 26-10-2010 at 10:31 AM.

There is way to customize your desktop using the pictures as you want by just tapping the control key and then select the desktop option and then at the end from shortcut menu choose the option change desktop background. Select the picture you want to display, if you can’t see the image you want to display then change its format to another and check the preview. I hope this information may help you.
    Last edited by Shophia_D; 26-10-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Re: Unable to see default Desktop Picture on MacBookAir

I was had the same problem and i also did the same setting as you said, but when i opened the windows for choosing the pictures but then i could not able to see any of the image files. I have not installed any of the other images on to my machine so that i use only the default pictures which are installed on the machine. So please tell me where this files are located. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Jagavee; 26-10-2010 at 10:59 AM.

All the default picture of your machine are located in the library, you can go there directly and can choose the picture you want on your desktop background. First open the hard drive and then go to the library, this library is not the user library and then open the desktop picture. There are 28 pictures display in thumbnails, are available for you. If you are having any other query then please reply.