Thread: Is it safe to download Real Player SP for my macbook?

Is it safe to download Real Player SP for my macbook?

I am using macbook at my places which have internet connection on it, which I normally use to surf and download. Recently when was surfing on different website I just came across a music website which require Real player to listen to the content. When I tried to search for Real player online I hesitated upon the following: "Real Player SP for Mac." I have to mention here that I am beginner with Macbook so don't want to do anything which will damage or harm the machine as there can be virus or Trojans transmitting from the internet which may corrupt my Macbook, so i want to know is it safe to download Real player on my Macbook.
    Last edited by Malik B; 26-10-2010 at 04:56 AM.

Re: Is it safe to download Real Player SP for my macbook?

I have to tell you that there are less chances of virus or any other threats which can harm your system as there no such virus which are able to harm your system. I think if require you should install it on your system as there should not be any issue of damage or corruption in your macbook. So i suggest you to just go for the Real player installation on your machine and let me know if you are facing any problem.

You can have steps to download real player on your macbook as :
    • Connect to the Download Link which will take you to the download page Real Player.
    • Where just tick on Free Real One Player. You do not require quality real one player.
    • Now you need to fill out the form to download the real player.
    • Just then select Download Free Real One player key.
    • This will take you to the save window. Select the preferred the directory on your hard disk where you want to save the Real Player file (.exe) and tick on Save.
    • After save is complete, go to directory and double click on the saved .exe to install the Real Player in machine.

After this you will able to play Real player in your macbook.

For sure you can install the Real player in your Macbook because there is no threats which can harm your macbook. There no such worms or virus which can corrupt your macbook in anyways so you should install it from any of the official website which provide Real player for no charge just you have to follow certain steplas to get through the settings. You have to install any of the drive and play songs or video offline as well online. So no need to worry about your machine if your beginner also.

Yes it is safe if you download Real player on your macbook because there is no such threats which will affect your machine as all security measures on your machine are enabled to keep your machine safe from the threats. Just download the real player from the website for free and enjoy the music and multimedia from the website and your macbook this is easy process to follow. Let me know if there is any such problem if you face any problem.