Thread: performance of Aperture 3.1 is on a new Macbook Air 13'' on 4GB ram.

performance of Aperture 3.1 is on a new Macbook Air 13'' on 4GB ram.

I am using macbook professional since last few month but today when I opened my system I don't know what is the problem it is. I am using the macbook is installed with mac OS X snow leopard. The macbook pro is connected to the linksys wireless router. I found my system very slow today I don't know whether this problem appears only to me or any one else is also facing the same problem. My aperture 3.1 is working slow. Please help me.

Re: performance of Aperture 3.1 is on a new Macbook Air 13'' on 4GB ram.

If you are facing the problem related to aperture 3.1 and it is working very slow then follow the points which I am describing below.
    • For this fixation you need to close all the application which you are running right now on the system with aperture 3.1 .
    • One thing you need to keep in mind that you should not use the full screen.
    • After this I would like to suggest you to use your optimal preview size and quality according to me.

I think this is an issue related to some task performing with the image processing and other task performing related to the same. So to sort out this problem you need to select each the images and then update the preview. To perform these task you need to follow the following steps which I am describing below. Start the process of updating and then pause it within the middle the process.
    • For this you need to go to the windows option.
    • After this option you will get a menu and then select show the activity from the menu.
    • From that menu now select the proper option and close it to get the desired solution.

I am also having the same problem with Aperture 3.1 runs completely well. The startup is absolutely slower - It takes a complete 8-10 seconds to startup, except once it has in progress, it is as quick as Aperture 2 constantly was for me. Belongings will sluggish down a few with CS4 and iTunes release, but that is not an enormous fear for me. Note down that I did depart the MBP on during the night to renew the library, and on a second night for the features discovery procedure to work. I too took pretty a number of time to recognize faces and such. Behind those early processes, as I supposed, belongings are at least as quick as Aperture 2.

I would like to suggest you to install the aperture again and then check that it is working properly or not for the installation just follow the steps properly.
    first of all rename your Aperture preference file.
    • For this just go to user option
    • Then go to the library.
    • After this you will get the Preferences and then rename it with the following com.apple.aperture.plist

And then follow the following steps which will really work for you.
    • First of all launch the aperture in the system.
    • After that set the application for the spelling check on and then check the spelling of the object.
    • Now quite the process.
    • Again launch the aperture in the system as followed by the step one.
    • After this run the type and start typing its setting in the tab.
    • Now check the spelling of the menu which you will get after the set menu.