Thread: Does MacBook air/pro comes with msn or windows live messenger?

Does MacBook air/pro comes with msn or windows live messenger?

I am thinking of getting new MacBook for myself in couple of days but not able to mind which to go for MacBook air or Macbook pro. I want one of them and I am not looking for particular features but want it to have the best features and great performance and speed to make my work faster and accurate. But one thing I want to have in them is that it should have MSN or Windows live messenger in them because I am regular user of them and I am using them currently on my dell laptop. So if anyone currently using it and want to share the details of it please provide me the same to make up my mind to go for anyone of them.

Re: Does MacBook air/pro comes with msn or windows live messenger?

I am providing you with specification of both to make up your mind so that you can select one of them MacBook pro comes in different sizes 13, 15 and 17-inch having 2.4GHz MacBook Pro,2.66GHz MacBook Pro and 2.53GHz MacBook Pro respectively. Where as Macbook Air comes in two different sizes one is 11.6-inches and other one is 13.3-inches with 1.4GHz Core 2 Duo which is upgradeable to 1.6GHz in bigger one. Both have 2GB of RAM and the GeForce 320M graphics card. So you can get yourself one of them which suits to your requirements.

As you know Mcbook is from the Apple company where as msn and windows live messenger are from the Microsoft windows. Because of which you will not able to get the both of them in your any of the MacBook air or MacBook pro, if you are specially want to have this in your machine than i tell you you will not get this in your machine. Keeping this aside you can go for any of the macbook as they all provide with great features which can be great to use to get the performance to perform work faster and accurate. So i think you should defiantly can go for any of the macbook you want from the mentioned model.
    Last edited by Antonio1; 26-10-2010 at 03:06 AM.

You do not get the msn or windows live messenger by default installed on any of the macbook be it macbook pro or macbook air. But you can install both of the application in your macbook whichever you choose by downloading them from the official website. There you have to just mention the machine which you are using and you will get the application on your machine and use it in your macbook.