Thread: New MacBook Air with no SIM card slot

New MacBook Air with no SIM card slot

I am currently using the Macbook pro 2010 and the performance of that is quite good but i wanted to buy the Macbook Air but many of my friends told me that there will not be a slot for the SIM card and they were true. Recently i come to know that they are providing a slot for the sim card and for the 3G services next launch of the macbook Air and what will be the future of the 3G servcies in the Macbook Air. So, i just wanted to know that this is a rumor or a reality and what features additional apple will provide in the new Macbook Air, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the issue.

Re: New MacBook Air with no SIM card slot

There is no denying that the Apple MacBook Air is a good-looking laptop, but it is absent with a small number of key features – one being the option of 3G SIM Card Slot. This is immediately one, but we are convinced that current and future Air possessor will desire to see more alternatives like this, but let us take a closer look at this 3G SIM. The Apple iPad has a 3G option, though this will not be obtainable for at least an additional week. This feature will make it likely for users on the go to always get mobile broadband when not near a Wi-Fi signal. The MacBook Air with 3G SIM Card Slot is the subsequent to closet invention that Apple has to the iPad, well apart from the iPhone and iPod Touch. Though, these are a great deal smaller and harder to do tasks on. so, there is no possibility of the sim card slot as per current scenario but in the future it will be available as stated by the apple corporation.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you have mentioned that the apple corporation will introduce it in the near future so what is the time when this feature will be available in the macbook Air as i wanted to buy the product only due to these reason. So, any suggestion no the release date and the time will be great and also provide me the additional feature that are going to be introduced in the macbook Air, is 3G will be will work when we connect the iphone with the Macbook Air.

The nonexistence of an in-built 3G modem and iPad-style micro-SIM opening is the most surprising blunder in the specification of the new Macbook Airs. It's concerning time Apple recognized that the majority customers desire to use the cellular system and started to fit modems to the occupied range of MacBooks. While they maybe will perhaps dispute that weight and space considerations are accountable for the omission of 3G on the new Macbook Airs, no such restrictions apply to the superior models in the range. So, unluckily, after the effortlessness of connection with the iPad, we are now backing to plugging in a USB modem or deception with a MiFi unit. I would leave built-in 3G connectivity as top of my wish list for the subsequently upgrade. So at present there is no slot available for the Macbook Air, for further assistance you can contact the app store.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are really willing to use the 3G services and the Sim cad services on the Macbook Air then you have to wait for a long time as the apple corporation are not able to take the legal notification with the information and technology department in the states as to provide the 3G services in built in the macbook Air or not. So, there is no option available for you to use the 3G services in the Macbook Air but you can use the same service from the Macbook Pro and the iMac or the iphone and connect the the Macbook Air with that which is not a easy process.