Thread: which card does the 13" MacBook Air support

which card does the 13" MacBook Air support

I am having the 13" Macbook Air and using it from the last few days, But i don't know which memory card it supports. The thing here is that i have recently purchased a brand new 13" Macbook Air and i found a card slot in it but i didn't got any card when i purchased the laptop. So now i have decided to buy one but confused about which one to buy and from where. And also i want the original card that will support my laptop. Please help me and let me know a better one and also the best one in the business.

Re: which card does the 13" MacBook Air support

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you don't know anything about the the SD card slot. The SD card is nothing but the the source digital card which is a nonvolatile memory card. It is used as the external memory interface, here there is a slot in your Apple MBA indicating that if you wish to use the SD card then you can do it through this one. Also if you want to transfer data to the card or from the card to the system then that slot is pretty much useful.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

In this case i will suggest you to use the SDHC card it is also a nonvolatile memory card which is widely used in the digital cameras and camcorders. It is the memory card that provides more memory storage or I would say that more removable storage power with highest data holding capacity from the range of 4GB to 32GB. The file system it holds is the FAT 32 file system which is best in the business. The thing here is that it also provides the highest data transfer speed. The SDHC card has already marked its name for the cameras and the camcorders and now it is also moving towards the laptop and I hope that it will prove best in this business. I am sure that it will hep you for sure so i suggest you to get the same for yourself also since it is better than others which are currently in the market.

According to me the best card that will help you out here is the SDHC card because its memory range is vast and also available for various memory requirements. Here are some of the specifications of the SDHC card:
    1. Copyright protection- CPRM
    2. Card Volume - Approx. 1,613 mm3 (100)
    3. Write-protect Switch- YES
    4. Weight- Approx. 2g
    5. Area - Approx.768 mm2 (100)
    6. Number of pins- 9 pins
    7. Operating Voltage - 2.7V - 3.6V
    8. Thickness- 2.1 mm
    9. Write-protect Switch- YES
    10. Capacity 4 - 32 GB
    11. Compatibility - no issue

According to me if you are using the laptop then you need a SDXC card. It is one of the fastest card that is available in the market and it is also better than the SDHC. What you have to look here is the it provides you the maximum data storage and also the speed is the best. It is also known as the next generation memory card because it it it has the capacity of holding the data more than 2TB. It has the exFAT which handles the all the files and folders and this system is specially built for it to maintain the large volume data. It has the amazing speed of 15 MB per second. It has this highest speed due to the "UHS-I" bus interface. So in this case i want you to use the latest SDXC card because it will satisfy all your memory related issues. And i hope that it will fulfill all your requirements related with your system.

I think that I can help you in this case, I guess you need the card for the laptop that you are using so as per your requirements i will suggest you to try and use the SDXC card. It is the finest of memory card that is available in the current scenario. And here are some of the features that will help you to know it better:
    • It has the memory of 64 GB which is twice the capacity of existing SDHC
    • It is the best for HD video recording
    • It has the fastest data transfer rate up to 15 MB/s
    • IT also provides you the limited warranty when you purchase a one of it.