Thread: mini projector for macbook air

mini projector for macbook air

I am using Macbook Air for my college project and now its time to view that project to the whole college students so it is but obvious that i won't be able to show it from my macbook. So i am in search of a good projector which i can use whenever i want to show my project to the large number of gathering. Can you guys suggest me some best mini projector which i should use with my macbook air.

Re: mini projector for macbook air

Aiptek has immediate launch of the Pico-projector PocketCinema announced the Z20, which it presented at CeBIT 2010 in Hannover was the first time. The mini-projector projects images with diagonals of up to 6 to 65 inches, depending on the projection distance. The films and images are archived on the 2 GB of internal memory. If space is not enough, it can be expanded via micro SD card up to 32 GB. Provides for a built-in audio speakers with 0.5 watts. Content of external devices such as mobile phone or media player can use an AV-in access to feed. The pocket-sized projector is available now. It costs 399 euros in the trade.

Mini video projector Dell M109S with a brightness of 50 lumens. Remember also that this value is still 4 times higher compared to what is currently on the market. The resolution displayed is 858 x 600 pixels SVGA offering up to 480 000 pixels for a report height / width ratio of 4:3. His report of contrast is 800:1. I also remind you of the measurements Dell M109S , which is 9.2 × 10.5 × 3.7 cm for height and 360 grams of weight. It is obviously much bigger than a pico Optoma PK-101 for example. That's why we call these templates means mini video projectors, and not pico. We must know the difference in this race to miniaturization of video projection.

Equipped with a revolutionary LED developed by the prestigious American company 3M, the Pocket Cinema V10 AIPTEK held in a small box that you carry with you anywhere because it weighs only 100 grams. Its aluminum shell contains an optical technology LCos a lifetime of 20,000 hours or more than 6 hours use per day for 10 years... amazing performances dethroning the traditional video projectors that require changing a light and fragile expensive every 5,000 hours on average. Finally, LED technology offers unprecedented ease of use by making this mini video projector and a powerful tool to totally silent, unlike conventional video projectors!

Pioneer pico projection, Optoma expands its range with the new PK301 . Up to 32 GB of multimedia content for images up to 3 meters in size and battery life of up to 5 hours by adding an extra battery: the PK301 is the perfect companion for your professional or projections private. Take it with you so compact and quiet as a smartphone, the PK301 combines a WVGA resolution and a contrast of 2000: 1 to project a big image with even higher quality. Nothing could be easier for mobile people: thanks to its integrated media player and microSD card slot, you can project images directly, movies or business presentations up to 32GB. It connects to your laptop, netbook, smartphone and all devices with video output for enjoying your content on the big screen. Its rechargeable battery provides up to 1 h 30 and an optional high capacity battery extends it until 5 o'clock, you'll never be short!

The MP302 is a tiny 110g, 25mm thin LCoS 640x480, 15 lumens pico projector that is powered from the USB port of your Windows or Mac computer. It also includes a small amount of memory 128MB for short videos or photos you need to connect the included DC power cable in this mode.