Thread: Mp5 Player gets Freeze

Mp5 Player gets Freeze

I have got a new Mp5 player and the problem is that after hearing some songs from the Mp5 Player or sometimes in between the player gets hanged. This happens very often and the functioning of my Mp5 player is hampered. Please tell me a solution through which my Mp5 players work well?

Re: Mp5 Player gets Freeze

There are several ways in which you can unfreeze your MP5 player. When you player freezes, it will only start up and not play the songs or even the buttons won't respond to your pressing them, it is more like your computer hanging and never coming back to working fine unless you restart it. The best thing can also be done that let Mp5 switched off for some time and then start the actual functioning.

The first thing you should try to do is read the instruction manual and check where the reset button in your Mp5 player is. Take a small pin and push the reset button. This will make you player go off for and then you can put it on again and it will work fine. However, there is a possibility of data loss when you reset. Most of your stored stuff will be gone after reset.

Another thing that you can do to retrieve your player is doing a firmware update. Do a refresh of your firmware and see if it works, in most cases, it does. This is a simple way of starting the Mp5 player from its freezing mode and start afresh. Other options are the same that you and everyone else will try as soon as you Mp5 player freeze. That is opening the Mp5 player and taking out the battery. Set the battery back and push the power button again. It is always a good idea to do a firmware upgrade right after you do. You can also refer the above step and continue to run your Mp5 player.