Thread: MacBook Air: Is it good for the gaming?

MacBook Air: Is it good for the gaming?

I have an Alienware M11x gaming laptop, which works great with its all the features’ the problem is form the last few days it getting slow according to its performance, now I like to upgrade it with the rand new Apple MacBook IAr portable laptop. I saw the images of the laptop, it look great. I mainly like to use design it for the gaming purpose, but is it right to make it the gaming laptop? All the features and the specification will work on that level? Any information will be appreciated…

Re: MacBook Air: Is it good for the gaming?

According to my opinion the MacBook Air is not work fine with all its specifications and the features for the gaming purpose that you have mentioned in your post. The MacBook pro having the Geforce 320M chip set and the 256 MB RAM shared memory where the Alienware is having the GBNVIDIA 335M graphics which cannot be compute with the MACBOOK AIR. it is a big difference, apart from that it sometimes depends on the task that you will do with that. I mainly used the Alienware M11X for the gaming, though I am also having the Macbook Air portable laptop, the problem is whenever I tied to install nay high definition game into the Macbook Air, either that will not installed correctly or it will having the graphic problem after the installation. I think the battery life is also good than the Macbook Air. I play the game by hooked up the Alienware into a 22’’ TV. So I think that the Alienware will not be good for the gaming purpose.

AS per my knowledge the MacBook Air is compatible with the 9400M graphics, and it will not good for the play high version of the game, you can use it for the light version title of the game that you want to play. But if you using the original disk for the game thaen you might be play the game into the MacBook Air laptop. Because the installation is very important though the machine is not compatible with the high version games. Also you have to install the original version of the operating system, if it installed once then you can easily access the game into MacBook Air portable laptop. For that you have to insert the disk of the game into the optical drive and click on the auto run, it will install the game with the recommended option.

I am using the MacBook to play the games with a very easy way, I am having the super drive in my Apple machine this can also done by use the USB CD drive. Insert the disk of the game into the external CD drive and wait for the desktop response. Install the game either by the auto run facility or by the installation launcher. There is another way to install the game by simply drag the file into the application folder. Insert the remote drive software disk of the Macbook Air into the CD drive and install it with the proper settings. Then go to system preference under the control panel, for the MAC user it can find in the dock of the machine. Locate the CD or the DVD sharing option under the sharing menu; make sure that the option of the CD sharing is enable. Connect the machine with the wireless network as the computer with the remote drive option. Locate the remote drive and then go to the web-site to download the game along with that recommend you to install the resource application which will help you run the game. And lastly just simply install the game into your machine. So in this way you can install any game and also can play it, but in some of them are depend on the system specifications also.