Thread: Macbook air webcam problem

Macbook air webcam problem

I am using Macbook Air which is been installed with Mac OS X 10.5.8. The problem that I am facing is with the webcam. I have installed MacCleanse, it kinda deleted a lot of files. Now the webcam is not working on Yahoo chat. When I execute Yahoo messenger the web cam wont work when I try to make it. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help or suggest me so that I can work well with the application for Web camera. Hope to get the desired solution.

Re: Macbook air webcam problem

The problem seems to be with the camera. I guess the cam is not able to process well and hence this is the reason you are not able to process or get the changes to be functioned. Check out for the driver or the software that is been installed. It could be that the required system file may have been appended with bug and you are not able to process for the same. So do reinstall the driver by getting a fresh copy of the same from the developer site. I hope this may then let you to get sort of the issue. Make it process and look out for the output.

I would suggest you to go to a better solution that I you can give it a try by getting into the looking out in the system preference settings. Make the possible changes. You will get an area for your iSight adjustments. Now iSight is something what Mac Calls its webcam. You may then be able to sort the issue without having any problem. If still the error is not able to get resolved you can check out well take the device to the Apple store for service. They will help you out well for making the thing to be sorted as needed. I hope your issue will be solved by then as the developer will sort the thing for you. Check out for the device if its in Warranty and its not voided. That would be much better.

You can check out for the software. I hope the software that you have installed may have been causing the issue. So in order to get sort of the change it is indeed necessary and essential that you do perform or remove the application. This will be better and helpful for you. The application may have some bug as you said some files have been deleted. So it could be that the camera is not been able to work with Yahoo as some associated file may have been deleted. So remove the application and reinstall Yahoo. Perform the act and look out for the change as well.

Have you check any other application. IS it that the issue is only with Yahoo. Try out iChat and look whether you are able to get sort of the thing or you are able to use the camera. I hope you can make use of it. The issue seems to be with the Yahoo. Do look out by using iChat and then process out accordingly. It will be beneficial and you can work as required. Remove Yahoo and then install the fresh copy.