Thread: PC Suite for Google G1 phones

PC Suite for Google G1 phones

I am using a Google G1 phone and I wanted it to connect it to the PC, for transferring all the data and files contained in my mobile but i cannot do so as I don't have the PC suite with me. Please help me as to how can i connect my phone to the PC using a PC suite and where do I get one.

Re: PC Suite for Google G1 phones

The PC suite for Google Phones is available in the stores from where the phone has been brought. You can also get an access to the PC suite from the CD available in the mobile phone box or if it is not present in the mobile phone box you can contact the concerned retailer from where the mobile phone has been brought. The makers of this phone is the HTC you can get the detailed information in the blogs made available by the main site of HTC. The USB Cable can be used then further for the connection to the PC after the PC suite has been installed.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Details for PC Suite for Google G1 phones is available. This phones are portable devices so u can get the PC suite CD available in the retail shop. Just by loading the CD the PC suite can be installed with few easy steps. The steps for installing the PC suite is quite Easy and Simple. The above URL gives you the details of how to perform the steps after getting the PC suite installed. The specification of the Google G1 phone is also provided, which gives the details of the phone also how to use the facilities and features available.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 25-10-2010 at 05:30 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The box of this phone consist of the USB chord wire and also the Booklet that gives you the information of to where you do get the details for the connection to the PC and also a CD comprising of the features and the specifications.The mobile phone can be used for E-mail support and also for Wi-fi support that can be accessed through USB chord provided by the computer. Contact the developer for further details.