Thread: Want to purchase Macbook Air

Want to purchase Macbook Air

I am making a plan to buy Macbook Air in upcoming days. So regarding this I just want your view guys because I have heard some of the horror vies on it and that is why I am little bit bother about this. I have heard in this that there some of the battery issue like overheating and also the fan troubles. I have also heard that Air has trouble displaying streaming media I mean related to the YouTube. And I have also able to get those MBA users who love the portability of the Air and some say their machines run fine. So please if you have any suggestion related to it.

Re: Want to purchase Macbook Air

First of all here I will suggest you that if you are planning for this then just go for this because it is up to you that how you use it. And if you hear others then you will never able to get decide on this. So leave this and related to your question, The Macbook Air is a lightweight working machine. And ya if you are a YouTube fan or if you are looking this Mabook air for the computational power so just make a distance from it. And if you are looking for something which you are able to carry easily and also everywhere then you can go for this. I love my Macbook Air but for the real work I have other laptop.

I have the 2nd gen MacBook Air and have used it as my main computer for about 8 months. I also have a Santa Rosa MacBook Pro. Which is of 2.2GHZ. The MacBook Air 'feels' quicker than the MacBook Pro although the notional clock speed is lesser. I do not be acquainted with what matters with anyone else are having with YouTube, but I watch a lot of embedded video, Hulu and other streaming video. So if you want then you have to go for the Macbook Air it is the good one.

I also I use my Macbook air plugged in most of the time battery cycles are 121 and it gives battery life at 93%. The 122 GB ssd is outstanding completely silent and, it looks, tremendously fast. I have it partitioned to run Boot Camp and Windows 7, as well as Fusion 3 or Windows 7. Many of the Macbook air users think that it is under-powered but I find my MBA more than adequate for my purposes. Perceptibly, if you are doing a lot of CPU-intensive operations, then you almost certainly need an MBP. But the problem about which you are worried I think all are take care in the new Macbook air. So I think there is no need to worry regarding this.

I am also looking for the same question. But I really wish that I had obtained the Macbook pro instead of the Macbook air. I love Air but after two to three month I have found that it is very delicate and we have to take care of it a lot. I mean here that dropped the computer or anything. I was particularly gentle. But one way or another it got to the point where the heaviness of my hands as I used the computer helped clip the sound devices within the computer.