Thread: Replace Macbook Air

Replace Macbook Air

I have bought a Macbook Air 2010 after going through the review of the same on Internet but now i am having one issue with the same. Actually i am getting the a lot fan noise form the Macbook Air also the device is getting heated badly. I am unable to found out the reason behind the same. If you are getting any solution for same then please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Macbook Air Fan Noise

It seems that you have got the faulty Macbook Air which is giving you the issue of Fan Noise and heating. The heating problem is due to the Processor which forced fan to cool it down and in response you are getting the a lot fan noise. Did you checked the temperature of the Macbook Air. As you have recently bought the device and might be having the warranty period for same. So if you can then go to the Apple Store and ask for the replacement of the same. First they will try to fix the issue and later on if possible they will exchange the same. So just go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

Time to write Apple

I am not sure about the problem that you are going through as i have reviewed about the New Macbook Air and come to know that the device is not having any heating issue. If you are getting any issue with the same then it is time to write Apple regarding this. You can directly contact the Apple or register your problem on discussion.apple where developer will help you with the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting it work or not. You can also check out the below given post regarding heating issue.
    Macbook Air: How is the heat

VmWare on Macbook Air

Did you installed a VmWare product on the Macbook Air. If you have installed the same or similar kind of application on Macbook Air then it is possible to get the device of yours get heating and noise issue. I have searched on internet and come to know that most of the people are using the virtualization software on Macbook Air getting this kind of issue. So if you can then uninstall the Virtual Software or install the latest version of the same to work with the issue.