Thread: Unable to charge MacBook Air battery

Unable to charge MacBook Air battery

I have 13-inch Mac Book Air laptop which i recently bought. My MacBook Air laptop show full battery but it show low battery after sometime and if i keep it for charging it won't charge. I think there is a problem in my laptop battery. How can i use my new laptop if it won't charge? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to charge MacBook Air battery

You check your power supply is going proper or not.Check your Battery charger charging your computer properly or not. I think there is a problem in your charger because of that it won't charge your battery so first check your MacBook Air laptop battery charger. If there is a problem in it then replace it and charge your laptop by using new charger. I hope it solve your problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You have to follow some step which will help you to solve your problem. Some changes are required in your laptop. Reset SMC .If you get some problem with your Mac book air that time you need to reset your laptop SMC. Then Shut down the Mac book air. Take the battery out from your MAC laptop.Press down the power button and hold it for 5 seconds. Replace the battery and turn on your laptop. And now you check your problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you have a problem in your Mac Book Air laptop battery. If it won't charge then definitely there is a problem in a battery. If anyone you know with same laptop then check your battery. If same problem you face then you have to change your battery. Change your battery and then charge it. Now you can use your laptop without facing any battery related problem.

Your MacBook Air battery won't charge so to solve your problem you have to check your battery. Apple gives you 1-year warranty for them product. So you have a warranty for your 13-inch Mac Book Air laptop. So you have to check it in a warranty period. You don't have to pay for that and they will solve your problem. If there is major problem so you will get replacement.