Thread: Every App Crashing in iOS 4

Every App Crashing in iOS 4

If I install any app which is from outside of the native apps then many of the apps are not able to install and if some of them get installed then it get crashed on load. If I try to load any installed application then I can see the applications boot screen and after that it let me back to the main screen. The main app that I want to use is the Facebook app that is also not running. Please tell me the solution for this. Any help from any one will be appreciative. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Every App Crashing in iOS 4

As you told that your facebook app is not running and it gets crash when loaded and you are back to main screen so what I think is you have problem with the Facebook app setup. The setup only may have corrupted which is not allowing the proper installation. You should download a fresh copy of setup and install that in your phone. I think that reinstalling the application will help you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you have tried all the possible solution to fix this issue and you are not, able to resolve that then you can try the hard reset which will let the system to the default factory setting and may solve the issue also. To do hard reset just press and hold both the sleep/wake button which is on the top of the iphone and the Home button which is at the center below the screen. After a few second it will show you the apple logo. Release the button and it will do the remaining things automatically.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Do you have any security software in your system? If yes then it may be reason behind all this and it is not allowing the app to be loaded. You can try this. Just disable the antivirus program temporary and install the application that you want. Once you are finished with the installation successfully then you can enable the antivirus again but remember that it may be risky for your phone.

Why don’t you contact to the apple support and ask them for the solution. They are the people who can provide you the best answer for the all possible issue with your phone. This is the first thing that you should do before trying any other solution. This will be safest and the easiest way to get solution for any issue related with the Apple iPhone.

Thank you very much all for your replies and suggestion. I did the hard reset on my phone and after that when I again tried to install the application it gets installed successfully. I concluded that it was the problem with some setting and which gets restored after hard reset. Thank you very much again to all. You can also do this if you are facing some similar issue.