Thread: Should i buy MacBook Air?

Should i buy MacBook Air?

Hi,
    Currently i am using MacBook Pro with a 500 GB hard drive and i am planning to purchase a new MacBook Air. Want to know about the capacity of the MacBook Air. In my MacBook Pro i have filled the 200 GB hard drive by the system software, applications and my iTunes Library. So if you have any suggestion related with this issue please help me out?

Re: Should i buy MacBook Air?

I am using MacBook Air and i want to tell you that is really a nice one. The performance of the MacBook Air is faster. It can handle a large amount of data on the hard drive and even it has may more features. So i will recommend buying this system as it is having good performance and i am really enjoying using it. So i hope that i have provided you the required answer. If you want to know more about this device, then you can reply me back.

I want to know that, how I'd use the MacBook Air, because i am planning to have a MacBook Air and currently i am using MacBook Pro. Can you tell me that should i go for the MacBook Air or some desktop? I want your suggestion on this topic? Please help me as i am in urgency to buy another device. I hope that you will be able to help me out. Thanks

I am providing you the features of MacBook Air below-
    • Very thin and light notebook.
    • Extremely fast SSD.
    • Sharp, color-rich LCD.
    • Full-size keyboard and trackpad.
    • Graphics performance is very good.
    • The stanby time is very long
    • Two USB ports.

You can refer this features and whether you should go for this device or not. Hope have helped you.

I am not having any macbook with me so i am planning to buy a macbook. I am having two options i.e. MacBook Air and MacBook Pro. Out of this two i have to choose the one and i am not able to do this out. So i require your help on this topic. Can you suggest me which one is having the better performance? Please help as i am in very much need of it.

Thanks for providing the features of the MacBook Air. i have referred all of them and i founded it as a good one. I have also refereed many sites and they are also suggesting that, it is having good performance. So i have now decided to buy a MacBook Air. I am planning to buy this MacBook Air for my office work. Finally thanks once again for the help.