Thread: iPhone 3G problem while sending picture message

iPhone 3G problem while sending picture message

I have an iPhone 3G phone and the problem that I am facing is with the device while sending picture message. I do not know what could have been causing this but when I try to send the same I am not able to function or get the changes to be performed. Please help me out or suggest a desired solution so that I can make the things to get worked and process accordingly. Hope to get the solution well.

Re: iPhone 3G problem while sending picture message

The problem that is been facing is with the firmware of the device. In order to function out well or process well with the thing I would suggest you to get the latest firmware for the phone and make it function as needed. You can get the firmware from the developer by contacting Apple. You can also get the download for the latest firmware for your device on the support site. So check out well and get the thing to be downloaded well. You can install the same using itunes. Then perform a restart to the phone and then try sending. I hope this will help.

I suppose the issue could be with the message settings. You have to change the parameters and look out for the correct one. As the thing is been done I hope you may then be able to perform the task as needed. Also you may get the assigning settings from the operator service. As this is been done you can then function out well for the change and send the messages as required. So get the implementation to be performed and work well as required. This will be helpful for you. Check out.

Probably the issue seems to be with the service of the operator that you use, I hope some settings needs to be taken or assigned well. Check out for the thing. Some parameters may be missing and hence this is the reason you are not able to function out as essential and needed. Restart your phone after assigning the parameters getting from the operator service that you use. Hope it will help you out well. Make it work.

Restart the phone and ten perform a phone restore. You have to make sure well by making the aspect to be functioned and perform well It will be better for you. The best way through which you can work well. Perform the phone reset well. This can also be done well by making the change or checking out with Apple support. take the phone to service center and then perform the task. This will be helpful for you. Check and make the implementation.