Thread: How can i connect video output from iphone 4 to TV

How can i connect video output from iphone 4 to TV

Hello friends...
    I am using my iphone 4 from last 3 months.. It is working absolutely fine since i bought my iphone.. But i have a query regarding the video output connection to the TV.. I want to ask about whether we can or we can not connect the video output to TV..If i want to see the latest videos from my iphone on my Television what all settings i have to do for connecting it.. Can anyone please help me to solve this problem...

re: How can i connect video output from iphone 4 to TV

Of course you can watch any videos from your iphone directly by simply connecting it to the television .. You can simply connect your iphone to the television and enjoy watching videos on your television.. So enjoy watching videos on your television directly from your mobile phone... It already has the software installed in it so you just need to connect it to the Television.. Enjoy....

Yes, you can connect your iphone to your television with the help of a cable.. You can simply connect your iphone to your television with the help of cable connection.. You just have to connect the cable cord to your TV and with the help of the software you can watch high definition videos from your iphone to your television... I hope this helps you to connect your iphone to your TV...Enjoy...

Yes, you can connect the apple iphone 4 to any television set(I mean whichever TV brand you use) by simply connecting it to the TV by using a cable cord .. Using a cable cord you can connect the apple iphone 4 with the television and enjoy watching high definition videos on your television from your iphone 4.... Hope you will have a good time watching it...