Thread: iPhone 3G don't remembers password in Hotmail

iPhone 3G don't remembers password in Hotmail

I use iPhone 3G phone and the problem that I am facing is with the hotmail account logging into to safari. It do not remembers password well. I have no idea what could have been causing the issue. Please suggest me so that I can make the implementation to be sorted and process as required. I want the browser to remember password and get access as I need. Please suggest or help me out so that I can make it work as needed.

Re: iPhone 3G don't remembers password in Hotmail

The issue could be with the cookies or browser cache. It would have been full and this is the reason you are not able to work well for the same. In order to function or get the change to be processed I would recommend you to clear all the cookies and then check out for the browser. I hope you may then be able to perform the task as needed. It is the best way through which you can make it work or process well which will surely let the changes to be performed. Look out.

Firmware could be a issue with the same. This can be sorted out well by checking out by flashing or removing the firmware that you have installed. Now get a fresh new copy of the firmware and then make the installation of the new copy. As this is been done you may be able to perform well accordingly. The new pack of firmware wont have any bug and reinstallation will basically let you to get sort of the change. So make it function or work well which will be better for you and hence make it process out as essential. Look out for the thing.

The issue that you are facing is basically with Hotmail Wave 4. I suppose you are this application and it is causing the issue. So for sorting out the issue it is necessary and essential that you check out for the bug been appended to the application Hotmail Wave 4 or for your information Microsoft is coming up with the fix but the problem is that they have not declared when would it be out. So for making the things to work well and perform as required it will be better that you wait for the fix and then get it processed as needed. I hope this will help you surely for the same.

Perform a diagnosis for the phone. I hope this will be helpful for you and can make the things that is not working well to be functioned as required. All you need to do is to follow out the simple methods por steps that is been given as follows:

• You have to first switch Off the phone
    • Now as it is been done restart the phone by switching it On and see if it is able to work
    • If still not then clear all the cookies and caches from the browser and then Restart the phone again

I hope this should help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted out and make it function well for remembering the password if needed. Do check out and then perform well.

If you are not able to sort the problem then I would suggest you to get the phone to the service center and then check out for the thing. They will resolve the issue that you are facing. I hope this will surely help you out well for making the things to be implemented and get it worked. Service your phone well and get sort of the same. Other than that I would also suggest you to reinstall the browser that is Safari and check for the output. I hope it could be that the browser is been appended with some bug and it is not responding well. So look out for the issue.