Thread: iPhone 3GS freezes in recovery mode

iPhone 3GS freezes in recovery mode

I have purchased iPhone 3Gs phone and now I am getting an issue when performing under 3Gs recovery mode. the phone freezes under the same. I do not know what could have been causing this. Please help me out so that I can perform the task well which will be helpful. So hope to get a better solution for the same and I can make the changes to get sorted as required. I want the phone to work well without any problem.

Re: iPhone 3GS freezes in recovery mode

As your phone freezes in recovery mode there is a way through which you can make the changes well to be sorted out. All you need to do is to follow certain steps that will surely let you out for making the aspects to be processed as given below. You have to perform a DFU mode/restore. Its is as follows:

• You need to turn off your iPhone
    • Now make sure by holding down the power and home button
    • Also when you see the Apple logo you have to release the power button but you have to continue the home button
    • Now open up iTunes and then look out when it says that it is in restore mode
    • Perform the action by then it will be helpful and you may work accordingly.

I hope this should help you out for sorting the issue that you are facing. Do look out.

Even I was facing same kind of issue while trying to perform the act. All you need to do is to first open ut iTunes and make the phone to be connected. As it is been done you have to check out that by turning on the iphone and you may be able to see the yellow triangle. Now you have to hole the sleep and wake button and then home for about 8 seconds. Hold it out until you see that the screen do not goes off. Then you have to let go of the sleep/wake and keep holding the button for another few seconds till you see itunes detects. Now when the same is been done you can then hit recover in iTunes. So check out for the thing which will be better and essential for you.

Another alternative method can be used for implementing the thing. You can function out well by following certain procedure that is connect the phone to USB mode and then listen to the sound when it is been connected and disconnected. Now hold the home and power button until you get to hear the disconnect sound and as it is been heard you then need to release the power button. Wait for sometime until you are able to hear another sound and then release the power button. I hope this will surely let you out to get to a better conclusion and make the implementation to be done as required. Check out.

Perform a phone restore and then look out for the change. This is the best option through which you can make phone to be performed and work out well which will surely let you to get sort of the recovery mode problem. Basically performing a phone restore will set the phone to function to the manner when it was purchased. So you can then make the changes to get worked and processed as assisted. As you can see the system restore that is performed in PC same it does possess in phone. So look out for the thing and then make the implementation to be worked. It will be helpful.

There is a way to get the issue to be sorted. You have to check out by reset all settings and data from the phone. Other that you can also have a try by rebooting the system and then try to connect a different USB port. Try out a different cable for connectivity to the system. For restoring try out a different system. As it is been done you may then be able to get the aspects to be functioned well. So check for the implementation that is required you may be able to solve the thing. Look out.

Upgrade the firmware of the phone and then function out for the change. It could be that the firmware of the phone may have some bug and hence you are not able to process out well as required. This will be helpful for you and can then make essential aspects to be worked. Get the new fresh copy of the firmware and make it install well to the system. You can get the firmware from Apple support site. Get the download and update your phone with iTunes.