Thread: Motorola S9-HD not compatible with iPhone

Motorola S9-HD not compatible with iPhone

I am having a Motorola S9-HD headphone which i am using from long time and having no issue with the same but recently i have bought up the iPhone 4 for my use and come to know tat Motorola S9-HD is not compatible with the iPhone. I can tell you that because in my headphone forward and backward button is not working with the iphone. I have tried the same in another mobile phone but no issue with the buttons. So if any one is having knowledge to get rid of the same then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Motorola S9-HD not compatible with iPhone

I think this is the issue which can be resolved with the firmware update. It is possible the version of the product that you are using is not having the latest firmware update that will support the Motorola S9-HD bluetooth headphone and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I will advise you to go with the update of the firmware for the iPhone and see whether the problem got resolved or not. Also let me know if the problem still persist after the OS upgrade. If you are unable to get it working after the firmware update process then i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are going through and ask about the same. As they are the manufacturer of the Apple iPhone so they might be aware of the compatibility issue with the same. So if you can then contact the Apple and see whether they are able to help you with the problem of compatibility or not. This is what i think about the same.

First of all thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that this is not working for me. I have first performed the OS update on the iPhone but that did not helped me. After failing of the same i have then contacted the Apple to take the help regarding the "Motorola S9-HD not compatible with iPhone" issue but let me tell you that they replies "They have gone through the same issue and will update about the support for same in next update release". Now i am still on the hang state to work with the Motorola S9-HD on iPhone. Any other suggestion regarding same.

I don't things so that this is something related to the OS update as you are thinking of. This is something related to the Bluetooth profile which might not be working properly and you need to set the new Bluetooth profile to work with the issue. Just create the AVRC (Audio/Video Remote Control) profile which will resolved the issue of yours. But one more thing regarding the same is that the AVRC (Audio/Video Remote Control) is also suported by the iPhone. So check for the support of AVRC and later on perform the creation of new profile on same.

ThumbsUp Re: Motorola S9-HD not compatible with iPhone

This is silly..
    I have (2) S9-HD bluetooth headsets, and they both work great with my iPhone 4, and my iPad2...
    There must be a bluetooth issue with your phone, causing this..

My previous iPhone 3GS had big problems connecting with anything bluetooth,
    also GPS did not work most of the time..

This phone works great!!!