Thread: How to View WMV files on Iphone 4

How to View WMV files on Iphone 4

I am having one issue regarding the use of the WMA file on the iPhone. I know that the wma file is the windows based file and iPhone is Mac based but i wanted to know whether there is any application which can make this happen with the help of the same. I am having the important wma file which i need to play on the iPhone. So if you are having any solution for the same then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to View WMV files on Iphone 4

I did not found any application that will make the things working with the same. Microsoft does not developed any application to support the same. This can be only possible with the help of the converter which will convert the wma file to the format supported by the iPhone 4. There are lots of free conversion tools are available in the market which you can search on Google and download and install to use with the system. So make the Google search and see whether you are getting any application to work with the same. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that there are lots of application which can make the same happen. So Google for one and work with the issue of yours.

In my knowledge the OPLayer is the tools which can support the same. It seems that Apple opened its App Store will gradually some applications that were unthinkable a few months ago to see if it was not in Cydia a of these is OPlayer a Player universal audio and video you can with most popular formats today (mp3/wma/wmv/avi/rm/rmvb/mp4/3gp/mkv/mpg), and supports playback in local, FTP downloads and perhaps most attractive streaming HTTP and RTSP.

As you can imagine, despite the large power this program, high resolution videos can only be played by the new iPod Touch 3G and 3G iPhone, which feature more powerful processors than previous, despite everything, I tried my iPhone 3G several different video files, and performance is more than acceptable for the low power of the phone

The one tool which i am aware of is know as the River Past Crazi Video that can convert wma to the iphone supporting format. The program supports audio: Dolby Digital (*.ac3) MacOS AIFF (*.aif, *.aifc, *.aiff). Sun Microsystem and NeXT audio (*.au, *.snd), MP4, MPA, OGG, RA, RAM, SD2, WAV and WMA. This version has a long list of corrections, changes and developments that significantly improve functioning. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the same or not.

If you ask me about the conversion software then i will only recommend you the ImToo Encoder software which is a nice tools for making the conversion to file format which is supported by the Apple iPhone. This having the ability to make the conversion to any file format. This supports the format including AVI, MPEG, DivX, WMV, MP4, MOV, RM, H.264/AVC, 3GP, CD, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A , APE, FLAC, OGG, etc. The latest version of the ImToo Encoder supports the iPhone video formats which is added to output options. This can Convert any MP3 file segment to its start time and a fixed duration before conversion. If you liked the review about the same then i will advise you to go with the below given link which will guide you and allow you to download the same. Hope you will like using the same.
    ImTOO Audio Encoder 2.1.77.0605

OPlayer is used to boost your iPhone/iPod's media abilities. You can also use it to streaming audio and video over HTTP. OPlayer HD is approved by apple, iPad user can check it out.

Features:
    • Easily wifi transfer to download media files from your PC to your iPhone/iPod.
    • Build in web browser to download/play media files in your iPhone/iPod
    • Support FTP Client to download media files to your iPhone/iPod.
    • Play almost any audio formats on iPhone. (MP3/WMA/RM/AAC)
    • Play almost any video formats on iPhone. (WMV/AVI/MKV /RM/RMVB/XVID/MP4/MOV/3GP/MPG/)
    • Support audio/video streaming over HTTP. (through WIFI or 3G)
    • Build in file delete, rename, cut, paste operator.
    • Playlist support.
    • Support ".sub" and ".srt" subtitle.

Notes
    • With iPhone 3G and iPod gen1 and gen2 you can only play the converted media files, because the cpu is not power enough to do software video decode.
    • Missed your native language? can you help to translate the language into your native language, you can contact us freely through our feedback function.
    • We will check your feedback every day, if you didn't receive any response, maybe we didn't receive your mail, please send your feedback again. thanks.
    • Don't write your suggestion in the review, we can't contact you in that way.

For more about Oplayer visit here.