Thread: how to load a webpage on iPhone 3GS, Android does it...

how to load a webpage on iPhone 3GS, Android does it...

I am using the iPhone 3G with firmware 4.1 and like to use internet on it but when I try to open certain pages, iPhone is unable to load those some web page, and also some videos. I have check with those same web pages are easily gets open in the Android. I could not make out why my iPhone is not opening those pages which can open in android. If anyone having knowledge on this then please reply me. Any suggestion will appreciate.
    Last edited by Nightingale7; 23-10-2010 at 01:23 PM.

Re: how to load a webpage on iPhone 3GS, Android does it...

I have gone through your question and I think some of the video are in the Adobe flash which does not iPhone. When you want to play video which is having flash format then it will not play on the iPhone. To play this video on your iPhone you first have to install the flash video to your iPhone then try to play the video. You can install the flash video by downloading it through the internet. I hope this information may help you.

There is application of iPhone which is use to directly upload the You Tube videos to the iPhone. So if you want to see the videos on your iPhone, you can make use of the You Tube application in the iPhone by just clicking on it and then can download those to your iPhone. In every iPhone this You Tube application is available you can directly use it. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

I am getting a problem when i tried to open the web pages using the safari browser. I think the safari browser which i am using, is not working properly because sometimes i can not load this browser for surfing the net. what should i do for this, is there is any other browser available for my iPhone. If anyone having any good browser for my iPhone then please reply me. Thanks in advance.

As a old iPhone user i will advice you to install the new version of the safari browser because in my iPhone the new version of the safari is performing fast. and i am can tell you that by installing this you will also get the fast browsing. I think your browser may have been corrupted because of that it is not working properly. By installing the new version of safari browser you can get the new features of it as well as a good speed while browsing.

There is a new version on Opera browser is released for the iPhone. Opera browser is the another option for the browsing on iPhone. The new 9.5 version of the opera browser is compatible with the iPhone. In my iPhone i use it as the alternative to the default browser and i think this browser is having the good interface than that of the safari and very ease to operate. I recommend you to install this browser to your iPhone.