Thread: IOS 4.1 - Calendar Colors Muted

IOS 4.1 - Calendar Colors Muted

Yesterday, I updated the firmware for my iphone and today when I opened the calendar then I found that the colors were muted with a 'faded' look. Previously, there was a bright color on the phone before update and after update it is changed radically. That change is very unattractive. The colors on the each calendar are accurate but the problem is that they have become dull significantly. Is there anyone who has the same problem with this? If yes and you have reason or solution for this then please post it over here. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: IOS 4.1 - Calendar Colors Muted

I have also noticed that on my iPhone and I assumed that it was associated to the re-branding/re-skinning of iTunes. The color which they have given to calendar is very dull. May be some of the people out here may like that color but I am sure that most of the people will not like this. I think that we have to leave with that and as the time passes then we will get used to it and will not be that frustrating. I hope that they will correct this in their next release of the update.

I have also updated to the 4.1 and found one more bug in that. This problem is again with the calendar and that is when you switch to list view then you will find that there is nothing to see on the screen. You have to switch to day or month view and after that again switch to the list view and this will make the list appear. I have already reported this to apple and I hope that they solve this soon.

The color for the calendar in their update is really horrible. I don’t think that anyone is going to like it. You just get accustomed to something being with no return for 2 years and after that if yiou change that then it will screw up really. I can pick my own somewhat not as much of revolting colours but it just randomly assigns them. This is getting complaint back to Apple and I wish that all the users who are facing such issue will do the same.

I know that you will feel strange but for myself, I like the changes to the color of the calendar which they have made. This color is less disturbing but you can see the dissimilar colors without very much trouble. I think that there should be change in once life. But if we talk about the changing of the list from list-day-month, I don’t have any problem like this. If you have such problem then you should upgrade the firmware again. I think that it is not installed properly.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"