Thread: Unable to upgrade from OS 4 to OS 4.1!

Unable to upgrade from OS 4 to OS 4.1!

I have been using the iPhone 4 from the few months and it is going awesome, but i am getting an problem while trying to upgrade the OS4 to the OS 4. after installation when i start to install it then it gets stuck. I tried it many time but the installation process in getting stopped in between. I don't know how what to do, If anyone know can i upgrade my iPhone then tell any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to upgrade from OS 4 to OS 4.1!

The main feature of the iPhone is the iTunes through which you can download 4.1upgradation, by synchronizing with your iPhone. You can download upgrade using iTunes, and then that up gradation will automatically take place into your iPhone and will remove the old update. This is the easy way to upgrade your iPhone to the latest version.

As you have written that in between installation process get stuck in think you don’t have downloaded it properly, sometimes when you download the applications you may miss some essential files which are require for installation. Another reason can be that may have loosing connection during the installation. I advice you if possible download the up gradation again and then start installation in active connection. I hope this information may help you.

Here I have given you some steps go through those to install the OS 4.1 for your iPhone.
    1. Connect your iPhone to the desktop computer using the universal serial port (USB)
    2. After connecting iPhone to the computer start the iTunes.
    3. A message will pop up that says the new software version 4.1 for iPhone.
    4. Select the download and install button on the message window. to start the installation.

After starting the installation process don’t interrupt the installation and installation process will remove the 4.0 OS version.

The same thing is happend with me, my iPhone keep giving me issues while operating then one of my frind suggested me to upgrade my OS to 4.1 solve problem, Them i directly made contact with the Apple support system to upgrade my iPhone. and believe me now my iPhone is working fine.If you are having any other query then please reply me.