Thread: How to get an iPhone app to implement A2DP

How to get an iPhone app to implement A2DP

I am having an issue with the bluetooth headset of mine which does not support the A2DP. I wanted to use the headphone of mine with the iPhone but as it does not support the A2DP then only i can only hear the call with this but can not hear audio from the iPhone. Is there any way which can make this possible. If so the please let me know about the one. Waiting for reply. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to get an iPhone app to implement A2DP

First let me know whether your iPhone is jailbroken or not. If you phone is not jailbroken then i don't have anything for you but if you are having any jailbroken device then let me tell you that you can get the device of yours working with the A2DP with the help of the application called Bluetooth Mono for iPhone. This will allow you to go with the headset and iPhone binding. So if you can then try this application and see whether this is working for you. Also if your device is not jailbroken then you can make that Jailbroken with the help of the below given link which is having the detail about the application to perform the Jailbreaking but you will be no longer genuine with the Apple.

Best jailbreak applications for iphone

There is a Bluetooth A2DP Receiver Adapter for iPhone are available which will allow the iphone to use with the bluetooth A2DP. All you have to do is to simply connect the receiver to your BEEWI Dock for iPod or iPhone into Wireless Dock. I have gone through the detail of the same. I have gone through the same and find it useful. So if you can then go through the below given link and find the more detail about the same. Here is the link for same that you can go with.
    Bluetooth A2DP Receiver Adapter for iPhone 3G

I have been searching for the issue of yours and let me tell you that i have gone with the informative thread on the Official Apple site which discussed about the working of the same A2DP on the iPhone. Phone, iPad, and iPod touch (2nd generation) support multiple Bluetooth profiles when running the latest version of the device software. This document details the differences in Bluetooth-profile support from one device to the next.Product Affected: iPhone, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation) The following table details supported Bluetooth profiles by device when using the latest version of the device software. To know about the same you should better check the Apple.

If you are getting any problem with the headset of your connecting to the iPhone then i will advise you to check the official site of the headphone manufacturer and see whether they have any updated version for the same. Also if possible upgrade to the headphone which support the A2DP on the iphone so that you can listen the song as well as the calls. I hope this is the best you can do with the issue of yours.

As per my knowledge there is no software which will allow the headphone to use the A2DP as this is not possible to install software on the Bluetooth Headphone which is a hardware. This can be possible if the headphone of yours allow this kind of the protocol. The only option i found working is to change the headphone of your with the compatible one which supports the A2DP. I hope you will like the same and go with the new headphone.