Thread: iPhone4 crashed and deleted all apps

iPhone4 crashed and deleted all apps

I am using the new apple iPhone4 from last five months, on last days i was installing "Canon Cadets" on to my iPhone. but during the installation that application is suddenly got crashed and my iPhone4 is restarted. After rebooting the iPhone all my previously installed application were deleted, fortunately all my default applications are safe. Then i again rebooted my it then also they did not appeared. I don't know what to do now, is there is any way to retrieve all those applications. If any one having suggestion then please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPhone4 crashed and deleted all apps

You can restore all your application in the iPhone by connecting it to the iPhone using the universe serial port. Click on the start on button on the taskbar and then in then all programs go to the Apple and the click on the iTunes. Open the device section in the iTunes sidebar and click on the iPhone tab, and then click on the backup from the menu. There is a summery section click on it for restore button, select the backup date you want to restore and then click on the continue a dialog box will pop up for the confirmation and then click OK. I hope by doing so can restore all your applications back.

There is a method thorugh which you can get all your data back to your iPhone. You just have to log on your iPhone with the SSH, SSH is stand for secure shell. Which is use to recover data from iPhone. Copy the images of all the memory by log on the iPhone with SSH and retrieve all the data. If you don’t have the SSH application in your iPhone then you can download it to your iPhone and then try to recover all the data. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

I had the same incident with my iPhone when I was playing the game and accidently I lost all my application, but fortunately I had taken back up of all data in it every time. If you have taken the backup then you don’t have to worry you can get all your data and the application back. By using the iTunes just connect you iPhone to the computer and start the synchronization. I this way you can get all you data back.

When my iPhone crashed at that time I restore my iphone before using the iTunes and I got all my applications back but I think when you want to recover downloaded applications you cannot get them back, you have to install them again. When you restore iPhone, then restoring process reset all your default settings of your applications not any third party applications. I hope this information may help you.