Thread: My iPhone connection does not remains constant with VW's Bluetooth system

My iPhone connection does not remains constant with VW's Bluetooth system

I have an iPhone 3GS with me. I am having a connection problem of my iPhone with the car's hands-free system. My connection does not stay for a long period of time; every time it gets disconnected i need to connect it with the hands-free system. Initially when i connect the Bluetooth kit with the iphone it connect pretty well, but the connection drops after few minutes. What is the reason for this problem to occur with my device? If anyone has any solution for this problem, then please help me out.

Re: My iPhone connection does not remains constant with VW's Bluetooth system

I think i have a fix for this issue. I would like to recommend you to do the following things with your device.
    1. Try to update it to 3.1.2
    2. Also try to deactivate the Auto-Lock and Passcode Lock which causes the iPhone to drop the connection.
    3. You can also try to keep the phone & display ON while you are sitting in the car.

I hope that if you will try this out you will definitely be able to fix your issue, as even i have solved my same issue by doing this try. I feel it helps to you.

Even i have faced this problem and i got a solution for this. According to me you must be having the wifi enable with the bluetooth and the problem is caused by the wifi in the device, because in my case also the wifi was enabled and i was struggling with the connection. When i disabled the wifi on my device, then the problem was being solved and the connection does not break any more now. So i will recommend you to try disabling the wifi on your device and then see what you get. I Hope that it will help you out in fixing your issue. If still your problem is not getting solved then you send me your reply and i will try to solve it out.

My problem is even same as the above. My iPhone 3GS is not remaining connected with my 2010 VW CC Sport for more than a minute. I am struggling with the connection problem from the last 2 weeks and till now i have not got any such solution while will help me in overcoming my problem. I have tried many fixed to solve this out, but not able to solve it out. I am feeling very much irritated with this problem. Please help.

My problem is now being solved after trying the solution provide by Praetor. When i try to deactivate the Auto-Lock and Passcode Lock, then my problem got solved. I think that this two were causing the iPhone to drop the connection. Now my connection is not dropping and i am very much happy that my problem is solved. I would like to give my thanks to the Praetor for providing me such a wonderful solution.

Thanks for the help, but the solution is not helping me out. I have tried both the solution which is given above and none of them helped me. It is quite irritating for me as it is wasting my lot of time. So i would request you to provide some another solution, which would be helping me. I hope that you will do provide me the necessary fix. Thanks