Thread: How to pair iPhone 4 with UConnect hands-free system?

How to pair iPhone 4 with UConnect hands-free system?

Hi,
    I have recently purchased a iPhone for my daily use. I want to know one thing that can i connect iPhone with the UConnect hands-free system? If yes then how to make the connection between this two? I have tried several method, but not able to make it. Can anyone suggest me how to do this thing? I need your support on this topic. Please provide me the appropriate help. Thanks

Re: How to pair iPhone 4 with UConnect hands-free system?

I would suggest you to do the connection using a Bluetooth on your iPhone 4 and UConnect hands-free system. I think that it is the best way to make the connection between this two. Even i am doing the same thing with my iPhone and UConnect system. I think that if you will try this out then it will work for you and you will be able to make the connection. Hope it helps.

I am having iPhone and 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Even i am not able to make the connection between this two. I have tried connecting both of them with the help of a Bluetooth, but not able to connect them. When i open the bluetooth option on the iPhone, then the bluetooth device is not able to recognize the Jeep’s Uconnect bluetooth signal. I would like you to tell one thing that it was working fine with my 3GS. How will i able to make this work? Do you have some other solution for doing this connection? Please suggest me the one.
    Last edited by FlashX; 23-10-2010 at 10:02 AM.

The same problem is faces by me as well. I am getting this on my 2010 Chrysler 300C. Before it was working fine with the, but i started getting the problem when upgraded my iPhone 3G to an iPhone 4. The problem i am getting is that uConnect allows the iPhone to make a call, but the iPhone does not communicate the call to uConnect. I contacted to the Apple support center and they have upgraded software on my iPhone 4, but it is still showing the same problem. Do you have any suggestion for this problem? Please help me out. Thanks.

I have tried connecting my iPhone with the UConnect hands-free system and is able to connect. The connection is working fine. I have tried this fix by referring at the reply given by ChrisUlrich. I would like to tell you that, it was really a nice solution as it did solved my problem. I would also like to thank you for providing such a nice solution to me. Even other who are trying to do the connection can go with the bluetooth.