Thread: cheapest macbook air

cheapest macbook air

I was using the Macbook pro from last three years and now i want to switch to the Macbook air which is the latest laptop that the apple has introduced in the camp. So i wanted to buy that but i wanted that in the range of $1000-1200 range as i have already spend a large amount on other thing. So, please provide me the information about the cheapest Macbook air and from where i can buy it any advice will help.

Re: cheapest macbook air

The new series of the Macbook air laptop that apple has introduced comes in the range of the 64 GB to the 256 GB. So, before the details first tell me what is your requirements and the specification that you want to have in the Macbook Air which makes my job easier and then you will get the details about that as apple has a different specification in the Macbook air depending upon the requirements and the price.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I want a intel core 2 duo processor with the power of the 1.6 GHz and along with that there must be a good memory. The memory is the major concern for me as i want a space of around 250 GB and if there is an option of optical drive then it will be a great feature for me. So, please tell me the price and the place from where i can get the Macbook air.

As you have mentioned above the requirement the 13'' Macbook air is the best option available for you as it has all the components that you have mentioned above but the memory is too low for you. The flash memory that is used by the Macbook air is 64 GB but in my advice you should go for the 13'' only as you can attach the portable or the external hard disk to it. The price of these is $999 and you can buy it from any of the apple app store or order it on the apple website.

If you want a higher space on the Macbook air which is the 256 GB Macbook air the cost of that directly increases to $2400 so it is not a advisable choice. According to me you should go for the 13'' Macbook air and buy the external hard disk which should be 500 GB and the optical drive for the mac book which can be of any brand or from the apple, these is the ultimate solution to the issue.