Thread: No backlit keyboard available in macbook air

No backlit keyboard available in macbook air

It appears that after the new update, Apple has silently removed the backlit keyboards that existed on the older macbook air's. Since the control button has been enthused to the top row of "F" keys, the keyboarding illumination keys on F5 and F6 were detached. I'm just surprised that they detached the feature altogether. I'm looking at the product spec pages and certainly don't see any mentioning of the feature.It's not incredible that going to bother me, but would've been a nice characteristic particularly if I'm ready in the dark (on the plane, etc.). Correct me if I'm incorrect, as I'm just trying to figure out the whole thing that came with the update.

Re: No backlit keyboard available in macbook air

The feature that you have mentioned is currently removed by the apple corporation in the latest release of the Macbook air. The backlit keyboard was removed by the Macbook air but there were not many people who recognized it properly, the reason for the removal of the keyboard is not given by the apple or any other associate so there seems to be a mystery on the these topic but these seems to be not a big deal as the backlit keyboard was not of a great use according to me.

Currently the apple has removed backlit keyboard feature from the Macbook air but it is present in the Macbook Pro and other laptop. According to me these was done when a number of the users complaint about the light that they get when they working the bight which creates a number of the problem for them and these feature also reduces a small amount of money in the production of the macbook air so the company has removed these feature from the Macbook air silently without any announcement in the public.

Thank you for the advice on the backlit keyboard and now i just wanted to know that which is the best external keyboard available for the Macbook Air that i can use in the laptop. Also provide me the features and the price of the external keyboard so that i can buy them from the market, i used the Microsoft keyboard a lot but i am not satisfied with so do not recommend that at all.

Logitech's diNovo Edge keyboard surely looks like the most excellent keyboard around. Taking the clean-lined plan cues of its preceding diNovo boards, Logitech's newest high-end keyboard is a extraordinarily good-looking piece of hardware. It's an enjoyment to type on, with a strength that belies its thin outline. Logitech also supplementary some innovation, making this the original wireless keyboard that's also rechargeable. Those factors alone make a compelling disagreement for the diNovo Edge. Our difficulty is that for its $200 value tag, it's not ideal; specifically it has a few touch-sensitive basics that don't work for some reasons.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The Logitech keyboard is one of the most advanced and useful keyboard for the Macbook pro and the macbook Air. I use a variety innovative 15" MacBook Pro at work where I attach to a 24" Acer Monitor and Logitech keyboard and Logitech mouse by means of a wireless receiver which attach to one of my USB ports on my laptop. Attach to the Acer LCD Monitor by means of the Mini DVI wire. It’s actually helpful to be able to drag and drop substance amid two monitors one being the display on my MacBook Pro, the other being the display on my Acer LCD.

The keyboard which is present in the macbook pro and the macbook air is more than enough to type and play the basic games with that you are not satisfied with that then there are a number of the external keyboard available in the market such as the Logitech, Microsoft and other which are great in the performance. So, it depends on your requirements to stick with the internal keyboard or go for the external keyboard.