Thread: MacBook Air with 3G services

MacBook Air with 3G services

I am using the Macbook pro 2010 from a long time and recently heard that the apple launched the new Macbook Air laptop so i wanted to buy it from one of the apple's app store near my house but before that i just wanted to know that is there is a 3G service available in the Macbook Air and if yes is thee is a slot available for that in the macbook air. Also tell me the other internet services which are added in the Macbook air and should i buy it to replace the Macbook pro 2010, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the issue as i wanted to use the 3G services in the apple products.

Re: MacBook Air with 3G services

There is no denying that the Apple MacBook Air is a good-looking laptop, but it is absent a few keys features – one being the option of 3G SIM Card opening. This is just one, but we are sure that present and prospect Air owners will desire to see more option like this, but let us take a earlier seem at this 3G SIM. The Apple iPad has a 3G option, though this will not be accessible for at smallest amount another week. This characteristic will make it potential for users on the go to for eternity get mobile broadband when not close to a Wi-Fi signal.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The MacBook Air by means of 3G SIM Card opening is the subsequently closet manufactured goods that Apple has to the iPad, well except for the iPhone and iPod Touch. On the other hand, these are a great deal smaller and harder to do tasks on. There has been so a lot of times when I have been out and about and not capable to get on my MacBook Air, so the idea of life form able to gain right of entry to the Internet via 3G would be great – not sure how I would feel about paying out for one more monthly plan. Would be nice if I would be able to join my Air with my iPhone, but this is not possibly on the iPad – so I do not clutch out much hope.

As far as the 3G services are concern the Apple's new macbook air does not provide it in the laptop and i searched a lot but there was not a chances to have a 3G service to be used in the Macbook air. These happens because there are a number of the problems in the macbook Air, the size of the macbook air is very small and the price is also very less compared to the other apple devices so apple has not included these services in the Macbook Air, but in the future apple might include these service in built in the macbook air due to the increasing demand from the consumer.

Apple is on the best to offer a 3G Macbook if a recently acquired copyright is anything to go by. That’s almost certainly not enormous news to PC owners who have been protective material built-in 3G in their laptops for you but for Mac-toting road fighter it could be godsend. The 3G Macbook copyright exposed by Patently Apple was part of a batch of 17 decided to Apple in the US. The batch included documents related to the new iPod touch and iMac. The 3G Macbook patent goes into comprehensive detail about how Apple could fit in a “multi-band cellular telephone antenna and multi-band wireless local area set of connections antenna” in the similar laptop. So, still there is no reason and possibility that it will be available in the next year also so you have to put in the external device to use the services.

The apple does not have provided the 3G services in the macbook Air and the other lastest devices as there is a problem related pot the patent of the 3G services to be inbuilt in the Macbook Air. Before the launch of the Macbook Air the apple people tried to get the Patent from the united states of America for the 3G services but failed due to some reasons. So these service will not be available in the Macbook Air till next year but if you want to use the service you can go for the external USB to use it in the Macbook Air and if then too you want other details about it then contact the apple customer care before you go to buy the product from the market.