Thread: Remote Desktop app on iPad

Remote Desktop app on iPad

I have seen a lot of applications these days and have seen that there are lots of on which we can have a discussion on. I have one to discuss on and will be happy if you all can come up with the applications that you are using. I am using Wyse PocketCloud, and what an application on which I can have my hand on. When you are elsewhere and not in the office, iPad can keep you connected, using this application. This can be used to access the Mac or PC for quick lookup of information or documents. Wyse PocketCloud facilitates whole admittance to your work and home desktop all your Windows applications and files on the palm of your hand can be accessed as if you are sitting in front of them. There is no longer need of carrying a laptop in order to make an important presentation or edit that. The reviews regarding the same can be seen on the official site, it has a lot of good things under it and with good remark. Hope that this will prove to be a better RDA. Turn up with the applications that you all are using.

Re: Remote Desktop app on iPad

It is nice that you have come with the application that you are using on your iPad, well I have the LogMeIn Ignition and I think it is the best application that I have come across. It is worth of giving a try. It can be helped to directly control the Mac or PC. It can also be made in use to access all the programs and all the files. For e.g. you can access important presentation or applications that exist only on your work computer with a simple touch. In order to make use of this app you will have to create a free account at LogMeIn.com then download the free software on your Mac or PC, purchase the iPad app and that is all needed. It is really that simple and you will not be requiring any VPN.

Have you heard of the Jump Desktop? It is just another best remote desktop app for the iPad. It gives the freedom to work from anywhere. Jump Desktop is a multiprotocol remote desktop client (RDP, VNC) that can help you to control your computer from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Jump Desktop is safe, dependable and very easy to setup. Jump Desktop features a streamlined user interface and hence can give you full access on any Apple mobile device and hence I think that this can work on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Really a great application and I think that all are worth of giving a try.

I have Desktop Connect and I think it is quite pretty than all other I think that it is cheaper than most of the other applications than the others which the crowds are loving. One thing that I would love to say about this is to say regarding this is that it also supports both VNC and RDP so it will work straight with the OS instead of needing to install another program. I am quite happy with this by far now. The only thing that gave me trouble at first was setting the DDNS but once I found the right thing for that it was working very nicely.

If you want to have the name of the applications for the iPad then I think the list is long and the applications goes here below. Well I have not tried all of them but I think that they all are wonderful and worth of giving a try. Popular Science+, The magazine reimagined, Real Racing HD, Alphabet Fun, Glee, Zillow, The Weather Channel, Things for iPad, Marvel Comics, The Wall Street Journal, Epicurious, etc. and the list is long. Well go to the official site of apple just follow the www.apple.com and see for the descriptions of the same. Hope that the applications will go well in your way.

Well you all have got the applications and I just want to say that I have seen lot of them were facing difficulty in downloading the application so I just felt the need to say how can you all download the same. It is very simple all you have to do is tap the App Store icon to download apps wherever you are. Look through a section of the store that features apps designed specifically for iPad. Or look through iPhone and iPod touch apps. Hope that this will help you. Also I want to convey that if your iPad is working well then you will not have any problem with the same. To get the recommendations if at all you require then you can tap the Genius icon. Hope that you will be able to get the download of the application.