Thread: GPS application for android froyo mobile phone

GPS application for android froyo mobile phone

Can some one help me out with my problem, i have recently purchased a new samsung galaxy mobile last week. Its a worth phone to have. I just wanted to know which kind of gps applications will be supported by this phone and which one will be the most simplest to use.This mobile phone supports android froyo operating system.

re: GPS application for android froyo mobile phone

I would suggest you to use "Layar" gps application software as its very user friendly and is a “reality browser” that uses an Android phone’s camera, compass, and GPS position to add real-time information about surroundings. Layar is an reality application that adds a digital context to your world of information. You can walk down a road and just point your camera to any bars, restaurants, malls and much more to get additional information.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hi I also owe the same mobile phone, its really a cool phone to have. I wold suggest you the list of some very good gps application for this mobile phone. Since its built upon an android operating system you can use any of the following gps application you want.
    1. Brightkite
    2. Wikitude
    3. Zagat nru
    4. Waze
    5. Sherpa
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hello the Waze gps application is a good one to have it. It is a new application that helps to keep drivers informed about road conditions with real-time traffic updates. The usage of this application is being increasing day by day. It gets all the relevant information from all the user using this software and then gives the accurate result of all the input. It also gives members the option to report speed traps and road hazards.