Thread: New MBA Accessories?

New MBA Accessories?

Hello guyz..
    Does anyone have any idea about the latest invention by apple on Macbook laptops.. Apple recently launched a new product in the series of Macbook.. So i need some information on Macbook Air.. I want to know about what all accessories we get with the new Macbook Air laptop.. I dont have any idea about this... As i am going to buy a new laptop after a week so i want to decide that whether i should go with this or i should go with another laptop. So can any one please tell me what all accessories we get with the latest Macbook Air.. Please post your replies as early as possible..
    Thank you in advance...

Re: New MBA Accessories?

oh yes, the Macbook Air is one of the best invention apple has made.. It comprises of various features which normal laptop company don't provide.. It is very compact and very handy.. It is thinner than any other laptop ever made by any company.. So it is very thin and also small in size.. The accessories which comes with this Macbook Air laptop is a laptop bag with sleeves attached to the bag so that wherever you go or wherever you travel you can carry your Macbook Air in a bag without any problem... So you get a free bag from Water Field with sleeves attached to it... And this bag will also protect your Macbook Air from any kind of damage... Any other query you have regarding the Macbook Air you can ask...

You get lots of accessories for the latest Macbook Air laptop.. Apart from a free bag you get lots of accessories.. But i dont have much idea whether you get it for free or you have to purchase them.. You get lots of accessories such as Apple Macbook Air card reader which you must be aware of.. It simply transfers the data from a card to your computer system or from your comuter system to your card... It requires just your memory card, you dont have to connect your cell phone for this.. This is an amazing accessory you will get for your Macbook Air..

You will also get a USB Cable and Adapter with your new Macbook Air laptop.. By using this accessory you will be able to transfer the data by simply connecting your portable device to the laptop and then can transfer the data.. With this accessory you can be able to transfer the data to any portable device simply by connecting it to the system through USB Cable...

An amazing accessory comes with the Macbook Air laptop.. You can say this accessory is simply unique from other accessories provided for this laptop.. You get a wireless or you can say a bluetooth enabled stereo headsets(A2DP)..The main feature of this headset is that you can tune to your latest music wirelessly...That means you can hear your favorite music just by connecting to the system with the help of bluetooth..If the bluetooth is enabled in both your system as well as in your wireless stereo headsets than you can enjoy your music wirelessly.. Isn't that an exciting feature... You will simply love this...

You also get a pair of Macbook Air speakers which you can connect to the system(To your Macbook Air laptop) and tune it to your favorite music.. You just need to connect the speaker cord to the Macbook Air laptop through a wire and after that you can listen to your favorite music or you can simply enjoy watching videos on the system... These speakers provides good quality sound and also without any disturbance in the sound, i mean without cracking the sound in between... It is simply great...

You get "Shield Protector Case" for Apple MacBook Air..You just need to put this shield cover on the screen and in this way you can protect the screen of your Macbook Air laptop.. You also get an Apple MacBook Air Belkin USB-Power Laptop Cooling.. This accessory is very useful for the laptop.. As it is very important with respect the cooling of the laptop..What exactly this accessory do?? It is connected to the laptop through a USB connection.. And it is placed at the bottom part of the laptop and after connecting it, it tries to cool down the laptop by simply pulling out the heat or simply throwing out the heat through a fan which is connected in this accessory itself.. So according to me it is a must accessory which every laptop user should use...