Thread: How to Sync MacBook Air to iPhone?

How to Sync MacBook Air to iPhone?

I am using the iPhone and one of my friends is having the MacbookAir. We are trying to synchronize MacbookAir with the iPhone. I know that iPhone can be synchronize with computer can exchange data but I am not able to synchronize with it to MacbookAir. I am having all the proper cables which are use for synchronization. If you know how to synchronize Macbook to the iPhone then please tell me. Any suggestion will appreciate.

Re: How to Sync MacBook Air to iPhone?

After connecting iPhone to the Macbook, iTunes will launch automatically, you can see the phones information on the right side by clicking on the iPhone image. After all this to synchronize data like photos, music or any other applications by just clicking on the tab in the window and choose the file you want. Then select Apply to start the synchronization. Do these steps to synchronize you iPhone to MacbookAir.

I have tried to connect my iPhone with the MacbookAir via Bluetooth and I succeed to connect these two devices. For that I did some setting, in iPhone go to the setting menu then general select the network and then turn on internet tethering by clicking on it, After this setting, on the Macbook go to the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar and then select the connect to the network. I think you should try this to synchronize your MacbookAir.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

An application called as iTunes which is use to synchronized iPhone with the other devices, by connecting iPhone to the device using the universal serial port. After connecting the devices to the iPhone, open the iTunes, a list of devices will pop up on the left side of the iTunes, select you devices from the list and then at the top of the main window select the info tab. Scroll to the data you want to synchronize, there is an option for selecting multiple data or a single data which you want. Then select Ok to start synchronization.

I have search regarding your question I have found an application named Sync iPhone to Mac. Which is synchronizes without using the iTunes. To start the synchronization launch this application and connect you Mac to the iPhone it will detect your device and will show all the related information of the device. Select the audio and video file you want to transfer then tab Mac to iPhone image button to start the synchronization. Or else if you want to transfer from iPhone to Mac then select iPhone to Mac. This application is supported by all the latest iPhones and Mac OS X Snow Leopard also.