Thread: New MBA vs Vaio Z?

New MBA vs Vaio Z?

I am supposed to buy a new laptop; the two names which are in my mind are Sony Vaio Z and Apple Mac Book Air. I know many of things regarding these Vaio Z and MabBookAir. But I could not come to any of the conclusion to go with which one. I wanted to know the specifications between these two, and also if possible recommend me to go with which one. Thanks in advance.

Re: New MBA vs Vaio Z?

In my recommendation Z series laptops launch by Sony very impressive. Vaio Z also managed a footprint, the main thing of Z model is that it is having the optional Blu-ray Disc optical drive which is use for storing high definition content and can enjoy the BD movies. It’s having solid state drive which provides rapid booting and also gives the fast access to the applications than a standard hard drive. It is faster and durable to use.

If you are prefer to use windows 7 or OS X then, I suggest you to go with the MacBookAir. MBA is available with windows 7 and OS X otherwise you can go with Vaio Z with different operating system. In most of the laptop batteries are getting down when they are in the sleeping mode. MBA batteries are the exception for this. I hope this information may help you.

The new MacBookAir is having several advantages like mobility due to its weight, size and very portable to handle with 13.3 inch screen and having the full size keyboard because of that can handle it on your backpack like a book, but it does not have build in DVD drive. MacbookAir combines the touch pad control and also multi-touch area using the track pad which makes the gestures handier. It’s having the resolution maximum upto1440x900, with the 1.4 GHz frequency and core2 duo dual processor.

I am using the Sony vaio z from the last few months I must tell you that I am very satisfy with this it s giving me good performance. It may not have some features same as MBA but then also it is very good. After success of Sony’s previous model Z series came to the market. Vaio z functionality has been improved significantly like the dynamic hybrid graphics system and also you don’t need to wait long after rebooting your operating system.