Thread: Dell XPS Range Expanded with 3 New Laptops

Dell XPS Range Expanded with 3 New Laptops

I heard that Dell XPS introduce 3 New Laptops. I am planning to buy a new branded laptop so i want to known about this 3 New Laptops. Which new feature dell add in this 3 laptop? Is this laptop are suitable to me? If anyone know about this Dell products so please replay me.
    Last edited by Wamilr; 22-10-2010 at 01:25 PM.

Re: Dell XPS Range Expanded with 3 New Laptops

Dell introduce three new multimedia laptops to expand their XPS range of notebooks. Dell introduce three new model in 14, 15.6 and 17 inch sizes with High Definition. This laptops have new feature sound system powered by JBL and the Cinema-like Experience guaranteed through the inclusion of High-Definition NVIDIA Graphics. Dell also offer NVIDIA GeForce 400M GPUs on the systems. Dell offer Intel Core i5 and i7 processors with this three new product.
    Last edited by Wiro; 22-10-2010 at 01:38 PM.

Dell introduce three new laptop with 14, 15 and 17 inch displays. This three Dell models are available with Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and Dell also provide 1GB NVIDIA 420M GPU, 4GB of RAM, 500GB (7,200rpm) HDD and support for Intel’s Wi-Di wireless display. If you want to buy this Dell product then this product are available to customer through company’s website.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have Dell XPS 7 inch display laptop.I recently buy this laptop and there is some problem in my laptop. Whenever i click restart button it shut down and battery performance of the laptop is too low. Is there is a problem in my laptop? What i have to do to solve this problem?

I think there is a problem in your restart button connection or problem of connection. If you have a hardware knowledge then check your connection is proper or not. If connection is not proper then connect it properly. If your restart button connection wire is join with switch on/off button then solve it and then check your problem. Battery life is depend on product and your use. So no need to worry about your battery life.

I think there is a problem in your laptop. But if you recently buy this laptop so need to worry. Dell give the 1 year warranty for them product so if there is a any problem in your Dell laptop then they will give you replacement. So call your Dell service provider and discuss your problem.