Thread: iphone 4 wifi not working with home network

iphone 4 wifi not working with home network

I have bought a new iPhone 4 recently and I liked to connect it to the internet but it is not working with the home network. My Wi-Fi network is not work at my home. It just shows that I have connected to the Network but I cannot surf the net. I have tried to search the about this but not found any proper solution. If anyone knows how to solve this then please reply any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: iphone 4 wifi not working with home network

Here I have given you some steps to re secure the network connection; re secure can be solving many of network related issues. Go to the settings menu then go to the general and then click on the reset for securing your connection. After securing your connection go to the settings menu then Wi-Fi, click on wireless then click on WEP key and then select connect.

There can be many issues reason for this issue and I think the main reason for this is the wrong IP address. From your home network, Wi-Fi is reading the wrong IP address and because of that you are not able to surf to the internet you check you IP address first and then try to connect to the internet. I think you should contact to your services provider on this issue. I hope this information may help you.

I was having the same problem while connecting to the web. I advise you to delete the network entirely on your iPhone and get the new network. Go to the settings menu then in Wi-Fi option select the network again by searching it manually. By doing manually you can select the network which you are currently using select it and then try to connect again. I am by doing this you can connect to the web. If you are having any other query then please reply me.